M8 it's all about that Post : Like RatioOnce i'll have 1,000 posts and 1,000 likes, i won't care about numbers![]()

M8 it's all about that Post : Like RatioOnce i'll have 1,000 posts and 1,000 likes, i won't care about numbers![]()

As if i'd care about thatM8 it's all about that Post : Like Ratio![]()

But it's a measure of qualityAs if i'd care about that![]()


If that's the case then Vici has the greatest quality in this forumBut it's a measure of quality![]()
(1:11 ratio)
I just don't understand Tokyo Ghoul : REAnd @GodDarkness, are you up to date with TG:re? I saw you posted in the section about some pretty recent stuff...

Why not? Did you read TG from the beginning?I just don't understand Tokyo Ghoul : RE![]()
Well, I did what senpai saidWhy not? Did you read TG from the beginning?

You didn't start to read from where the anime stopped or anything, then?Well, I did what senpai said![]()

I didYou didn't start to read from where the anime stopped or anything, then?![]()

I did![]()


WHAT
Well, as long as it's only the first season (is it?!), there wasn't anything necessary for understanding the plot... But :re can be tricky to follow, that's something that regularly comes out in the comment section of every chapter on MangaStream, for instance. The best thing you could do is reread the whole of TG from the beginning, preferably after having checked out some of the most important analyses that can help you understand the subtle elements and hidden details of the plot as well as the characters' personalities, like the Fool's Journey, the mother/father complexes, the parallels, the foreshadowing, and assorted theories.
Did I convince you to drop it yet?![]()

First, i watch the anime of Tokyo Ghoul, then i began reading the manga Tokyo ghoul from chapter 72 (if I remember correctly) based on senpai's advices@GodDarkness What order did you follow?
Hmmm, I might have found a surefire way to get ignored by Spirit. Let's see if it works a third time.
@WithYouInSpirit, did you continue with Berserk?
And @GodDarkness, are you up to date with TG:re? I saw you posted in the section about some pretty recent stuff...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SLB is pretty good. He wants me to take him swimming but I don't think it's quite hot enough yetHello there my child. I think I was discussing something last time I was here but I forgot what was that about already. So how are you doing? And your lil bro?
Probably not@WithYouInSpirit Are you going to change your name to Suzulicious?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dude... You aren't supposed to give him the Adept course yet
Well, as long as it's only the first season (is it?!), there wasn't anything necessary for understanding the plot... But :re can be tricky to follow, that's something that regularly comes out in the comment section of every chapter on MangaStream, for instance. The best thing you could do is reread the whole of TG from the beginning, preferably after having checked out some of the most important analyses that can help you understand the subtle elements and hidden details of the plot as well as the characters' personalities, like the Fool's Journey, the mother/father complexes, the parallels, the foreshadowing, and assorted theories.
Did I convince you to drop it yet?![]()
Are you guys trying to trick me
Whoops
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SLB is pretty good. He wants me to take him swimming but I don't think it's quite hot enough yet
Probably not
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dude... You aren't supposed to give him the Adept course yet


Tasteless plebsMeanwhile I still haven't started the manga![]()
