- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Ole Golazo looks freaking awesome afte R looking at scans
Disappointing to be honest.Ole Golazo looks freaking awesome afte R looking at scans
You read it?Disappointing to be honest.
The timeskips are only in the first few chapters. Just stick with it, it gets better once more of the characters are introducedBeen reading KnY and it has so many little timeskips.
I wonder if it's going to survive for the upcoming year? Or are the small time skips (1 week+) only in the first few chapters? I'm only on chapter 9.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really a mystery. People can have complaints about something but still read it lolNew mystery of the universe: people keeps complain about Promised Neverland since chapter 2... and keeps reading it. What sorcery is that?
Anyway, chapter 17 was incredible!
That's true. I saw many people complaining about Nisekoi for 229 chapters and still read it through the end. XDNot really a mystery. People can have complaints about something but still read it lol
Oh, it's not like I think PN is perfect, but I trully believe it's more healthier see the good things instead of bad things - the pace, for exemple, I think is a good thing on the series. Neither fast or slowThat's true. I saw many people complaining about Nisekoi for 229 chapters and still read it through the end. XD
It is better and healthier when you have complaints, it shows that you are paying attention to the story and thinking while reading. There isn't a perfect manga out there and if you don't have complaints about one, no matter the size of the complaint, something is wrong.
I somewhat feel the same, but mainly because I'm anxious to find out what happens next. Not necessarily because I think it's bad.I'm not hating on Neverland, it's one of the better newer series I've read but that's just probably my only complaint is this slow pacing
Y'all think this'll be another short run magazine or a solid one that stays?