- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Jump needs reinforcements big league. Togashi needs to come back and show these young ones how t sell volumes.
It'd be funny if HxH makes its way into the top 30.
What makes you say that? I know it's debut month for the latest volume was a little over 1 million.It's sold at least 1.6 million this year... So maybe....
It received consecutive colour pagesIf KnY doesn't sell at least 30k in 3 days I blame shueisha for not printing enough
Called it last week. Editors played a mind game on people who really thought BLack Clover was on the decline. Once again I, the nostradamus of manga, am proven correct.Its only there because the editors want to give freshman series a chance at the top. I can assure you BLack Clover will be very high next week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is the fourth volume, Shueisha already has a good idea of how many they should print.If KnY doesn't sell at least 30k in 3 days I blame shueisha for not printing enough
Colour pages don't mean much unfortunately. Hinomaru had more than almost any series in the magazine this year... I do hope it manages 30k though. Yaiba that is.It received consecutive colour pages
With an anime HZ could be much bigger than KnY will ever be but I am not sure whether the series has a future or not. I've seen people say Kawada is wrapping it up , and I know it sells very poorly, but with the color pages and the relatively high rankings it sometimes receives I wonder if they truly gave up on it.Colour pages don't mean much unfortunately. Hinomaru had more than almost any series in the magazine this year... I do hope it manages 30k though. Yaiba that is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shit MHA almost beat Seven Deadly Sins...http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/49579/5/
http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/49579/7/
Oricon sales are up.
One piece - 12,314,326
Ass Class - 6,887,192
Haikyuu - 6,474,394
Hero Academia - 5,114,916
Soma - 3,477,128
funny, I was just collecting that.Now does anyone have the average ToC rankings for each series of 2016?