Lmao at that KO. Imagine if he used his left eye
It was always going to be hard for Erza.
It was always going to be hard for Erza.
It was always going to be hard for Erza.

How bad did those of Screwattack do now?
Could you give me a summary of that video?
Well, Zoro won and that guy was just giving his thoughts on how the battle went. Just standard stuff really.


10 seconds in and I can already tell this will put most conspiracy theories out there to shame. I am ready now, Illuminati confirmed. Is that a triangle I see in that pic, oh no that can only mean one thing.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
They knew better not to get involved with a drunk Erza. LMAOPreview for the Christmas special
I love how the Strauss family is just eating at the table like a normal family while chaos is going on everywhere else.