Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@GodDarkness you need to win some awards next year eh?
How're things?
I would like to win at least 2 or 3:hee
Even if it is just decorations, it's still fun and good to see people who like you:)
But Best Newcomer is impossible for me:arf
I'm am good and you?:blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I would like to win at least 2 or 3:hee
Even if it is just decorations, it's still fun and good to see people who like you:)
But Best Newcomer is impossible for me:arf
I'm am good and you?:blush
Yeah but Best Staff Newcomer :derp
I'm pretty good. I think i'm going to a big carnival today for the Spring Show
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wait, when did you become a mod Darkness? :arf
Gotta congratulate with you. :verily
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait, when did you become a mod Darkness? :arf
Gotta congratulate with you. :verily
He became a mod 2 weeks ago approx :blush
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Zasz Can I have a second senpai?:arf
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanks, Kouhai-kun! I sure will need that! XD
You're welcome ;)

P.S I feel we should step up a bit... don't want Darky and Spirit to beat us eh? So can I call you onii-san:p?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz Can I have a second senpai?:arf
NO :arf
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm coming back. :arf
 
Top