-

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lol, if you're doing IGCSE then you must be between 14-16, this is normally when we do our GCSE. So, Science subjects, maths and English are compulsory for us
Yeah I'm 16 :)

How did you fare in GCSE?
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Smashed them ofc:XD, Gcse are nothing compared to A-levels thou:arf
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah I've heard that :arf

And good job :)
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sorry but we have to remain in full time education until 18 yrs of age:arf
So I am struggling with my A-levels rn:emocat.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hello A.ulq. What is the source of your username?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Welcome on MangaHelpers @A.ulq :super
What are your favourites hobbies?
Hope to see you more in the forums, especially the Arts and Stories one:verily
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Welcome on MangaHelpers @A.ulq :super
What are your favourites hobbies?
Hope to see you more in the forums, especially the Arts and Stories one:verily
Thanks:D
Currently, my favourite hobbies are gaming, programming, skateboarding and tripping strangers I guess:teehee.
Yh, I'll be sure to drop by when I get the chance
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ulu-san...are you perverted like the most of posters posting in your thread? :feelsbadman
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ulu-san...are you perverted like the most of posters posting in your thread? :feelsbadman
Me perverted:bnah,I don't know about everyone but does that include you?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Jeez am I the only clean person here? :nah
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Looking forward to it! :derp
So, you have a senpai? If not, then I'm willing to take you under my wings :derp

Stay away from the perverted ones :nod
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
So, you have a senpai? If not, then I'm willing to take you under my wings :derp

Stay away from the perverted ones :nod
I don't have a capable senpai yet!. If you think you're capable and don't mind proofing it then you're welcomed to try:cheez
I thought you were part of them:3c
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't have a capable senpai yet!. If you think you're capable and don't mind proofing it then you're welcomed to try:cheez
I thought you were part of them:3c
He is imaginating all:nah
You know, I need a Kouhai:4head
 
Top