Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He's finally here :kappa
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@GodDarkness answer me
:gwah

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness answer me
:gwah

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GodDarkness answer me
:gwah

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GodDarkness answer me
:gwah

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GodDarkness answer me
:gwah
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Done and now I only need to wait. :hurr
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
locked in my 2 questions for round 2 :hurr
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
14 participants pmed the answers of round 1.
7 participants pmed the questions of round 2.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hurry up, you slowpokes :arf
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Took you long enough.

I would forward the questions I received for round 2, but I'm busy now.
I have school, you know:arf
Why wouldn't you do it?:notsure
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
14 participants pmed the answers of round 1.
7 participants pmed the questions of round 2.
These niggas ( I included ) have a plan while we skip this round we will get only -1 point and while answering I can get - 6/7 :feelsgoodman

Writting answers now :doge
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
These niggas ( I included ) have a plan while we skip this round we will get only -1 point and while answering I can get - 6/7 :feelsgoodman

Writting answers now :doge
As expected of Vici-san.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
i'm waiting for your answers guys ! :arf
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
i'm waiting for your answers guys ! :arf
PMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DARKY , my boy , u got away with so easily in 1st round......In 2nd, u won't get away that easily.:hmph:hmph
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
PMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DARKY , my boy , u got away with so easily in 1st round......In 2nd, u won't get away that easily.:hmph:hmph
I'm waiting for you my fish :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is there time left to send questions?
 
Top