He's finally here 


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brandish triple post@GodDarkness answer me![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
![]()
![]()






@GodDarkness answer me![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
![]()
![]()
@GodDarkness answer me--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
![]()
![]()
Stop spammingBrandish triple post![]()
Brandish triple post![]()
Brandish triple post![]()
![]()





Took you long enough.
I have school, you knowTook you long enough.
I would forward the questions I received for round 2, but I'm busy now.


These niggas ( I included ) have a plan while we skip this round we will get only -1 point and while answering I can get - 6/714 participants pmed the answers of round 1.
7 participants pmed the questions of round 2.


As expected of Vici-san.These niggas ( I included ) have a plan while we skip this round we will get only -1 point and while answering I can get - 6/7
Writting answers now

PMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDi'm waiting for your answers guys !![]()


I'm waiting for you my fishPMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DARKY , my boy , u got away with so easily in 1st round......In 2nd, u won't get away that easily.![]()


I am ur senpai BOY/......Oh well, PHILIA chan is nice enough ....but not for next round.I'm waiting for you my fish![]()

I am ur senpai BOY/......Oh well, PHILIA chan is nice enough ....but not for next round.![]()
...
...
...


It was not a joke.........
...
...
This was a nice joke![]()



..Anyways, good luck answering 2nd round questions.