Kiriya's Magical Research Facility

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
He is just shy.

Women are monsters...
Wow, stop it.

I'm triggered by that comment... You did not realize that there might be a FEMINIST here, DID YOU?!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You are a feminist? Lulz.
Is that question a trap? No matter the answer I give, it will be interpreted incorrectly. While I do support women's rights, I'm not the feminist you're thinking of.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is that question a trap? No matter the answer I give, it will be interpreted incorrectly. While I do support women's rights, I'm not the feminist you're thinking of.
God bless you.
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia

Cripes, this sure blew up while I was asleep.

May you get the best results :cuddle

We all missed you. Any possibility you returning to Slack? :pout
Hehe, thank you!! I'll probably return sometime soon - if my internet allows it..... It's extremely laggy at the moment, bleh. Good old Australian internet, cutting out at every possible moment. But hopefully I'll be able to return soon.

She's too afraid I'll troll her again if she comes there.

Remember Pat, Rose? He's angry... again.
OH CRIKEY MATE..... HE IS? I am. So afraid. Oh yikes. I'm having heart palpitations... I might not make it..... Is this..... the end....?


Nice idea :snidely
@kiriya Come with us :kappa
Have you started yet to draw?:hurr
Why do I feel like I'm being inducted into something shady..... :huh:

Yea, I draw quite a bit! Digital art is my favourite kind. I'd show you some examples, but all I'm really decent-ish at is colouring, lol. *Gestures at my avatar and signature* plus most of what i draw is fanart so. maybe someday...... when i've drawn something good and original.....
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
OH CRIKEY MATE..... HE IS? I am. So afraid. Oh yikes. I'm having heart palpitations... I might not make it..... Is this..... the end....?
I shouldn't have used that grim reaper avatar. :worrybunny

Don't worry, I'm nice now. :blush
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thought I'd say hello to another Aussie mod! Hi kiriya

I'm a Queenslander and it's hot atm. Good beer weather :cookiehand
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
So kiriya. Show us your research.
Not gonna lie, I was genuinely perplexed by this until I remembered what I called this thread. Like, I spent hours trying to remember if I had said that I was researching something. Whoops.

The results of my research... are that Merlin is unequivocally Best Girl of NnT. :P The data doesn't lie, everybody else can go home.

I need to get around to making her my icon and signature theme again now that I actually have time to colour something new...

Thought I'd say hello to another Aussie mod! Hi kiriya

I'm a Queenslander and it's hot atm. Good beer weather :cookiehand
Oohh hello! o/

I'm a Western Australian and it's also hot here... It's also really windy, though. The potted plants in my backyard keep tipping over, RIP. :notrust
 
Top