Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
But I'm already the Celeb for next game :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, well that's actually a decent idea Lala :]
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Until you aren't a timer N00b then I ban you from saying those words :nah
Oh well, guess I'm determined to win next game then. :teehee
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Darky went full trolling mood answering the questions this round :fail

Round Two - Multiple Choice

1. Why did you join MH?
a) To discuss manga
b) To find girls
c) To see My Senpai
d) To fap


2. What would you do if you found a severed head?
a) walk away
b) call the police.
c) take it with you
d) throw it in the river

3.Your real name?
a) Romain
b) Francois
c) Abdul
d) Antoine


4. How many times a day do you watch ******?
a) 26 episodes
b) 5 times
c) 2 hours
d) 0 times


5. What sports does god play in his spare time?
a) Swimming
b) Biking
c) Running
d) All of the above


6. How long can you continue kissing atomic?
a) Forever
b) -2s
c) 0s
d) 1 hour


7. What is your eye colour?
a) Blue
b) Brown
c) Green
d) Amber

8. What is your (darky) favourite movie?
a) Suicide squad
b)Avatar
c)The thing
d)Me:kappa


9. Which insect species do you find to be most erotic?
a) Cockroach
b) Snake
c) Mosquito
d) Bee


10. Which member of MH turns you on?
a) WithYouInSpirit
b) Vici
c) Both
d) None


11. Who is your favourite loli?
a) Felix
b) Rem
c) Sena
d) Enju


12. If you end up on a deserted island, who would you bring with you?
a) A loli
b) A big breasted girl
c) A pattenko girl with a fine ass
d) Atomicus


13. Are you short?
a) Yes
b) No
c) Maybe
d):notsure


14. Favorite food?
a) Hamburger
b) Sushi
c) Banana
d) Steak


15. What is the naughtiest place you've been touched by someone else?
a) My a**
b) My d***
c) My b***s
d) Nowhere


16. Which country you want to visit most?
a) Japan
b) Spain
c) Australia
d) USA


17. What do you want to study in the future?
a) Chemistry
b) Manga
c) The Universe
d) Erotic Stories

Please send your answers to me via PM as soon as you can. Thank you!

You have 48 hours to answer the questions

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the hell happened to this game? :arf
It's back Zaszu chan. Darky took too long to answer the questions. When he did I wasn't online. And It took me time to see his pm. Took me even longer to add options with his answers.

Now it is back. Time to see how low you can reach by the end of this round.
I'd be surprised if anyone can get positive points this round.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's back Zaszu chan. Darky took too long to answer the questions. When he did I wasn't online. And It took me time to see his pm. Took me even longer to add options with his answers.

Now it is back. Time to see how low you can reach by the end of this round.
I'd be surprised if anyone can get positive points this round.
You'll see, I'll reach new heights @Philia. :kappa

But knowing myself, I'll probably explore the depths of the ocean. :kappa
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's back Zaszu chan. Darky took too long to answer the questions. When he did I wasn't online. And It took me time to see his pm. Took me even longer to add options with his answers.

Now it is back. Time to see how low you can reach by the end of this round.
I'd be surprised if anyone can get positive points this round.

You'll see, I'll reach new heights @Philia. :kappa


But knowing me I'll probably explore the depths of the ocean. :kappa
You couldn't quote me right :emocat
U so worthless
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I had to edit twice to quote correctly as well :pout
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Darky went full trolling mode on MCQs?

Guess I'll have low points again :pout
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh you pure boy. Where have you been when internet was happening?
He was sucking on lemons. :kappa
_______________________________

Also, PM'd.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So are his answers actually trolly? Because you actually have to answer truthfully lmao
He may have answered many of them truthfully, but there went some trolling questions and he went full trolling on them.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
He may have answered many of them truthfully, but there went some trolling questions and he went full trolling on them.
I wonder which is which. :notsure
 
Top