Morte a todos que entram

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We don't have Junior College. From Year 12 it's either to University, Employment, or TAFE
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh i see.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
From piss to school. well done :3c
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Just passing by :cheez
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Lets bury this thread alongside with the one who posted this
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
What! this lame thread still exists? :3c
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
stop reviving my thread :arf:handgun:handgun


stop now while it still feels empty :3c
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
K.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Destiny-chan on my thread?!


Hello and welcome to my thread
it's not much but I hope you enjoy stay here :hbunny
Thank you for the warm welcome! :hug
It is my honor to be in your thread~


how's your holiday going? All good, I hope! :vbunny
It's going so-so. I am sick...my throat hurts, I was expecting to watch a movie with someone but it seems he stood me up...so now I am doing some school paper work. And you? How are you?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Destiny-sama, run away, or you too will be infected by this thread! :gwah
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I see destiny everywhere:blai

It's going so-so. I am sick...my throat hurts, I was expecting to watch a movie with someone but it seems he stood me up...so now I am doing some school paper work. And you? How are you?
Damn, everyone's sick these days:worrybunny
How does someone dare to stand up our destiny? :worrybunny
Destiny-sama, run away, or you too will be infected by this thread! :gwah
Destiny-sama is immune to all poisons , except love ! :blush
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lmfao :XD

Why is kira being all cutesy? :XD

Where are u getting those emojis from? :arf @destiny4ever
Nice to meet u btw :super
 
Top