We don't have Junior College. From Year 12 it's either to University, Employment, or TAFE


Be careful you don't get infected by the epidemic that lies in this threadJust passing by
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But he's already dead!Lets bury this thread alongside with the one who posted this


Why is he typing right now? Is he a livng corpse? A ZOMBIE?But he's already dead!![]()

IkrWhat! this lame thread still exists?![]()

What thread?What! this lame thread still exists?![]()





stop reviving my thread
stop now while it still feels empty![]()


Destiny-chan on my thread?!Hello, kira-kun~ Congrats on your thread!![]()


Destiny-chan on my thread?!![]()
Thank you for the warm welcome!Hello and welcome to my threadit's not much but I hope you enjoy stay here![]()
![]()
It's going so-so. I am sick...my throat hurts, I was expecting to watch a movie with someone but it seems he stood me up...so now I am doing some school paper work. And you? How are you?how's your holiday going? All good, I hope!![]()


Damn, everyone's sick these daysIt's going so-so. I am sick...my throat hurts, I was expecting to watch a movie with someone but it seems he stood me up...so now I am doing some school paper work. And you? How are you?


Destiny-sama is immune to all poisons , except love !Destiny-sama, run away, or you too will be infected by this thread!![]()



@destiny4ever 