- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
I keep forgetting to reply, I'm so lost what to do idk if I should be playing lol
Just 'watch' the thread if you want to be notified of replies.I keep forgetting to reply, I'm so lost what to do idk if I should be playing lol
If not replying only loses you 1 single point, I should'da done that insteadwas hoping to get -1 for this round by not answering![]()

Honestly, isn't it kinda weird you can get a better ranking by not answering the questions than answering them all?If not replying only loses you 1 single point, I should'da done that instead
Pro tactic
Probably lose less points that way that I am going to by answering the way I did...
![]()


What are you trying to say?Well, what else would you expect from a game which is hosted by WithYouInSpirit and Philia?![]()

¯\_(ツ)_/¯What are you trying to say?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





I'd usually stick to traditon and reserve this for Gary buuut....Well, what else would you expect from a game which is hosted by WithYouInSpirit and Philia?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


And I think he chose to kiss atomic forever maybe.
I bet Darky chose "snake" as his freaking favourite insect. What's this nonsense?![]()
KIra and DARKY both trolled us.
You made me realize that I didn't pay attention to the question. I chose Snake but because I thought it was more erotic animal instead.
I bet Darky chose "snake" as his freaking favourite insect. What's this nonsense?![]()
That's actually pretty funny, lol. I wonder what Philia thought of you when he saw that answer.You made me realize that I didn't pay attention to the question. I chose Snake but because I thought it was more erotic animal instead.


What

I answered all of them truthfullyWait -9? Wow ok Darky did go full troll this round. -9 Trust


I'll never do thatAnd I think he chose to kiss atomic forever maybe.KIra and DARKY both trolled us.
![]()


I'n not into cheatingLol ok I really need to step up my game for the final round
inb4 I come friggin' last

