Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I keep forgetting to reply, I'm so lost what to do idk if I should be playing lol
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I keep forgetting to reply, I'm so lost what to do idk if I should be playing lol
Just 'watch' the thread if you want to be notified of replies.
 

Riomy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
102
Reaction score
237
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
If not replying only loses you 1 single point, I should'da done that instead

Pro tactic

Probably lose less points that way that I am going to by answering the way I did...
:derp
Honestly, isn't it kinda weird you can get a better ranking by not answering the questions than answering them all? :s
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well, what else would you expect from a game which is hosted by WithYouInSpirit and Philia? :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Round 2 is closed

Had to wait for people to answer not answering would get you a better result than answering in most cases. But it would be unfair on the one's that answered.
But cannot wait forever either.

So, Officially Round 2 is ends. Will post the results and the answers later.

Time for a small break. Meanwhile I'll send the questions for round 3 to Darky. I have enough questions remaining from the ones' pmed to me to start round 3.

So no need to PM questions for round 3(free response)


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Points for round 2

@kira +3, You started a bromance with darky :gwah
@EmptySoul -7
@lakhan220 -11
@Demonspeed -5
@A.ulq -5
@Gallon -6
@Belserion -9
@WithYouInSpirit -9
@Farfalla -5
@Vici -7
@Aizen -13 :rofl
@Riomy -3
@Brandish -9
@Atomicus -3
@BattousaiYngwie -13 :rofl
@Zasz -9
@zimbardo -11
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I KNEW it, me and @BattousaiYngwie are rotting at the bottom.
My time at second place was nice but it had to come to an end at some point.
How the tables have turned @Riomy .......Now you are in second place....:8C
And wasn't @kira about to get banned for a few games?.....How the hell did he find his way to the top?! :yodawg
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, is it 8 - 5= 3 points or do I actually have -5 points?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, what else would you expect from a game which is hosted by WithYouInSpirit and Philia? :kappa
I'd usually stick to traditon and reserve this for Gary buuut....
:cookiefinger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait -9? Wow ok Darky did go full troll this round. -9 Trust
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:twitch

I bet Darky chose "snake" as his freaking favourite insect. What's this nonsense? :nah
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
And KIRA and DARKY are in full bromance as @Philia said.....See , how 2 trollers think alike....

:twitch

I bet Darky chose "snake" as his freaking favourite insect. What's this nonsense? :nah
And I think he chose to kiss atomic forever maybe.:hmmKIra and DARKY both trolled us.:hmph
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You made me realize that I didn't pay attention to the question. I chose Snake but because I thought it was more erotic animal instead.
That's actually pretty funny, lol. I wonder what Philia thought of you when he saw that answer. :kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This is bullshit! Bullshit I say! :arf
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol ok I really need to step up my game for the final round :lmao
inb4 I come friggin' last
 
Top