Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well hey, I fit all three of those categories and look where i'm at :derp
REACH FOR THE STARS MY BOY :zomg
Then i'm gonna spam a little the FT forums, update my gallery and prepare a gift :allthe
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Then i'm gonna spam a little the FT forums, update my gallery and prepare a gift :allthe
Lmao the place I post most in the FT Forum is the Hangout Thread tbh. Did you see some of my new entries in the Art Gallery? And you still need to read my TG fanfic series and other Original Stories :pout
I'm way better at writing than drawing or Photoshop and it's what I'm best at :emocat
I've gotten used to the fact that I'll never get much recognition as an artist because people only pay attention to artists who can do amazing fanart like Irvintiu or paintings/drawings
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lmao the place I post most in the FT Forum is the Hangout Thread tbh. Did you see some of my new entries in the Art Gallery? And you still need to read my TG fanfic series and other Original Stories :pout
I'm way better at writing than drawing or Photoshop and it's what I'm best at :emocat
I've gotten used to the fact that I'll never get much recognition as an artist because people only pay attention to artists who can do amazing fanart like Irvintiu or paintings/drawings
I only read 1 or 2 sowwy, my only excuse is that I really have don't much time, because i have too much friends, too much parties:notlikethis
i'm okay at school (16,25 at the first trimester), but i don'thave time for homeworks, i just can't follow the pace...
That's what i saw, until it's not spectacular ,people will not look at the galleries, you can have god drawings skills, people may not pay attention to you...:poke
That's why we need something revolutionnary to change the Arts and stories Section:nomoar
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I only read 1 or 2 sowwy, my only excuse is that I really have don't much time, because i have too much friends, too much parties:notlikethis
i'm okay at school (16,25 at the first trimester), but i don'thave time for homeworks, i just can't follow the pace...
That's what i saw, until it's not spectacular ,people will not look at the galleries, you can have god drawings skills, people may not pay attention to you...:poke
That's why we need something revolutionnary to change the Arts and stories Section:nomoar
Yeah well there's a whole bunch of new Artisits. Before me and you guys no one had qualified or applied for Artists for ages. And we've all spruced up and have great looking and well laid out galleries. I'm glad to be being the best member I can be and I like helping people considering a lot of people come to my thread to ask for sets. I even have some regulars haha. And I really do wish you luck and between us members and you staff i'm sure we can make the Art Section vibrant again if it could do something to become great again. I'd suggest advertising it on the site you know? Like making an event banner notification with a bright and colourful banner to attract attention.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah well there's a whole bunch of new Artisits. Before me and you guys no one had qualified or applied for Artists for ages. And we've all spruced up and have great looking and well laid out galleries. I'm glad to be being the best member I can be and I like helping people considering a lot of people come to my thread to ask for sets. I even have some regulars haha. And I really do wish you luck and between us members and you staff i'm sure we can make the Art Section vibrant again if it could do something to become great again. I'd suggest advertising it on the site you know? Like making an event banner notification with a bright and colourful banner to attract attention.
Something like publishing new pieces of works at the sides of the site:cop
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What you mean the blank spaces on the sidebar? That'd take some work due to having to create whole new buttons and usable space so I think you'd have to skip Holt and ask the Admins or Techs about that.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What you mean the blank spaces on the sidebar? That'd take some work due to having to create whole new buttons and usable space so I think you'd have to skip Holt and ask the Admins or Techs about that.
That's what I was thinking:heh
Do you know when the next YNN chapter is released?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's what I was thinking:heh
Do you know when the next YNN chapter is released?
I'm not sure. This week sometime I think. It's either Monday or Thursday I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness hey are you in a rush? I thought you were on Winter Break?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm not sure. This week sometime I think. It's either Monday or Thursday I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness hey are you in a rush? I thought you were on Winter Break?
What do you mean?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I hadn't even noticed our baubles were in the banner... :facepalm

Don't remember who I voted for, only which bauble. Hope to see the results soon!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hadn't even noticed our baubles were in the banner... :facepalm

Don't remember who I voted for, only which bauble. Hope to see the results soon!
Yes well I'm hoping I do well in the Leaderboard and since I had 3 votes i'm curious as to who's won the Winter Contest :gent
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Sensei teach me your ways!
 
Top