The first part of the spoiler was about an advertisement, not the actual chapter.Wasn't it supposed to have something about Ban in this chapter too?
The first part of the spoiler was about an advertisement, not the actual chapter.Wasn't it supposed to have something about Ban in this chapter too?
A product advertisement, huh?The first part of the spoiler was about an advertisement, not the actual chapter.
Are you being ironic?This is exactly what I wanted to see.

I mean that I wanted to see the other Sins meet Gowther at Liones. Hawk's dream(?) is a bonus. I could have never predicted something like that.Are you being ironic?![]()
Translation?One pic from ℜai on NF
![]()
Yep, that's correct.What is the schedule now?
Another break next week.
The last omake.
Chapter 202.
Is that it?
Are we certain they met? It could be just a comedic depiction of the Sins reacting to Hawk.I mean that I wanted to see the other Sins meet Gowther at Liones. Hawk's dream(?) is a bonus. I could have never predicted something like that.
Not necessarily, it would be a bad move IMO. Assuming he is planning to attack them, he should wait in order to get rid of the Sins, Pleiades are not really a threat.Are we certain they met? It could be just a comedic depiction of the Sins reacting to Hawk.
Besides, the logical route Gowther's character should follow is to kill (or injure) Deathpierce and Waiyo as a sign of his defection, which wouldn't go unnoticed. I'd be very disappointed if they actually met in such an anticlimactic manner.
Bad move because...? They heard him claiming he's one of the Ten Commandments, so I don't see how it would be a bad move to get rid of two enemies. Howzer was not a threat to Fraudrin either, but the latter still gravely wounded the former and killed the Dawn Roar members - Gowther's case is quite similar, since he's being escorted; a shift from one Selfless demon to another, if you will.Not necessarily, it would be a bad move IMO. Assuming he is planning to attack them, he should wait in order to get rid of the Sins, Pleiades are not really a threat.
They all have the same clothes and are dumbfounded by his imagination, I don't think they are fake. Hawk must be dreaming like that because Meliodas talked about the renovation of the Boar Hat.
I don't think Pierce(who is the only one who heard) hearing him is supposed to be a big deal to begin with. He freed him already and the Sins are the ones who will take care of him. He can't really do much, he said that he's still suspected anyway. Gowther doesn't even need to destroy the Pleiades, he could simply erase their memories.Bad move because...? They heard him claiming he's one of the Ten Commandments, so I don't see how it would be a bad move to get rid of two enemies. Howzer was not a threat to Fraudrin either, but the latter still gravely wounded the former and killed the Dawn Roar members - Gowther's case is quite similar, since he's being escorted; a shift from one Selfless demon to another, if you will.
While I do agree that the clothes are the same, it's not like it's a decisive factor seeing as they always wear those clothes.
Meh, definitely a disappointment unless the meeting is handled well, if they did indeed meet.
Suspecting something and getting an outright confirmation of something are two completely different things. Even if Gowther does not attack the two members of the Pleiades, Deathpierce would definitely attempt to do something, resulting in his being harmed. I said Gowther could kill or injure them, be it physically or mentally - that's not much of a factor. The point is that Gowther's doings would not go unnoticed.I don't think Pierce(who is the only one who heard) hearing him is supposed to be a big deal to begin with. He freed him already and the Sins are the ones who will take care of him. He can't really do much, he said that he's still suspected anyway. Gowther doesn't even need to destroy the Pleiades, he could simply erase their memories.
I don't think it's enough to confirm things, he knows very well why he was arrested. Death Pierce attacking would be OOC IMO. He is more rational than his comrades and should know he has absolutely no chance to beat Gowther, who doesn't have to kill him as well.Suspecting something and getting an outright confirmation of something are two completely different things. Even if Gowther does not attack the two members of the Pleiades, Deathpierce would definitely attempt to do something, resulting in his being harmed. I said Gowther could kill or injure them, be it physically or mentally - that's not much of a factor. The point is that Gowther's doings would not go unnoticed.
And besides, if Gowther believes he's a member of the Ten Commandments now, why would he go to Liones instead of Camelot? If he's still devoid of emotions, his only objective should be to go to the rest of the Commandments.
