Return of the Vainglorious

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No way, Aussies are savage by nature. I always considered them surfing hippies if anything.
Lmao. Australians, hippies? When every animal is trying to kill us? You're dreaming man.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I kinda want to see you fighting a kangaroo now. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I bet it's like a rite of passage down under.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Do you have any experience fighting kangaroos?
Not really but I have experience when it comes to nearly being run over my asian drivers (true story one asian lady nearly ran me over twice in one day).

I kinda want to see you fighting a kangaroo now. :XD
Maybe it'd be something like this?:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's the exact video I had in mind when I thought of fighting Kangaroos.

The same lady nearly ran you over twice?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The same lady nearly ran you over twice?
In one day, yeah. She was speeding through a parking lot the first time and barely missed me (fucking 4WD driving bitch) and then when I was crossing a road later same vehicle, same number plate nearly got me again. Scary thing is she's also come close to getting me a 3rd time on another day. My god some people shouldn't be driving...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In one day, yeah. She was speeding through a parking lot the first time and barely missed me (fucking 4WD driving bitch) and then when I was crossing a road later same vehicle, same number plate nearly got me again. Scary thing is she's also come close to getting me a 3rd time on another day. My god some people shouldn't be driving...
Did you confront her at all? that's fucked up...
 
Top