So it is called chalk now?
It's something else! I need to take you to the gym and show you.So it is called chalk now?

Being anywhere with you would be humiliating though...Please don't. That would be humiliating...
Wow... Where did that come from... :'(Being anywhere with you would be humiliating though...

I let my inner Australian (aka savage) out a bit. No biggyWow... Where did that come from... :'(
No way, Aussies are savage by nature. I always considered them surfing hippies if anything.I let my inner Australian (aka savage) out a bit. No biggy
Lmao. Australians, hippies? When every animal is trying to kill us? You're dreaming man.No way, Aussies are savage by nature. I always considered them surfing hippies if anything.
Did sound more like a giant douche.I let my inner Australian (aka savage) out a bit. No biggy
Do you guys hunt them or what?Lmao. Australians, hippies? When every animal is trying to kill us? You're dreaming man.

More like they always hunt us and we have to fight them off.Do you guys hunt them or what?![]()
Do you have any experience fighting kangaroos?More like they always hunt us and we have to fight them off.

Not really but I have experience when it comes to nearly being run over my asian drivers (true story one asian lady nearly ran me over twice in one day).Do you have any experience fighting kangaroos?
Maybe it'd be something like this?:I kinda want to see you fighting a kangaroo now.![]()
In one day, yeah. She was speeding through a parking lot the first time and barely missed me (fucking 4WD driving bitch) and then when I was crossing a road later same vehicle, same number plate nearly got me again. Scary thing is she's also come close to getting me a 3rd time on another day. My god some people shouldn't be driving...The same lady nearly ran you over twice?
Did you confront her at all? that's fucked up...In one day, yeah. She was speeding through a parking lot the first time and barely missed me (fucking 4WD driving bitch) and then when I was crossing a road later same vehicle, same number plate nearly got me again. Scary thing is she's also come close to getting me a 3rd time on another day. My god some people shouldn't be driving...