Yeah I'm 16Lol, if you're doing IGCSE then you must be between 14-16, this is normally when we do our GCSE. So, Science subjects, maths and English are compulsory for us

How did you fare in GCSE?
Yeah I'm 16Lol, if you're doing IGCSE then you must be between 14-16, this is normally when we do our GCSE. So, Science subjects, maths and English are compulsory for us

, Gcse are nothing compared to A-levels thou



.

ThanksWelcome on MangaHelpers @A.ulq
What are your favourites hobbies?
Hope to see you more in the forums, especially the Arts and Stories one![]()

. 
Me pervertedUlu-san...are you perverted like the most of posters posting in your thread?![]()
,I don't know about everyone but does that include you?
I am 100% cleanJeez am I the only clean person here?![]()

You're among the most perverted hereJeez am I the only clean person here?![]()

I don't believe youYou're among the most perverted here![]()


A kohai must be more perverted than his senpai![]()

You will understand that when you'll have a senpai for you and ONLY you

Looking forward to it!You will understand that when you'll have a senpai for you and ONLY you![]()

So, you have a senpai? If not, then I'm willing to take you under my wingsLooking forward to it!![]()


I don't have a capable senpai yet!. If you think you're capable and don't mind proofing it then you're welcomed to trySo, you have a senpai? If not, then I'm willing to take you under my wings
Stay away from the perverted ones![]()


He is imaginating allI don't have a capable senpai yet!. If you think you're capable and don't mind proofing it then you're welcomed to try
I thought you were part of them![]()

