Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That came out of nowhere. :XD
You mentioned Aussie and love; so of course I'd mention my longtime Chuck crush :blush. I don't favour blondes at all but man, she's gorgeous and leggy.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mentioned Aussie and love; so of course I'd mention my longtime Chuck crush :blush. I don't favour blondes at all but man, she's gorgeous and leggy.
Icei is the only australian girl who matters. :nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sam stop teasing Brandish, do you want him to tickle you or not? :wowsoBOB
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So, what are you getting me for our 7th anniversary? :lovebunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So sam is into Brandish?
FT turned into quite the weird community.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Only they know the answer to that. And why are you so interested in "where"? :heh
Cause I'm curious if you're ticklish down there as well. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So sam is into Brandish?
FT turned into quite the weird community.
When crackships meets real life.

Cause I'm curious if you're ticklish down there as well. :p
Why don't you come and find out :hurr

Wait, no...what do you mean "ticklish down there"? that's not how it works! :arf

They say seventh is the year of itch, but look, at, us! As if it's day one.



We're getting better with age! I for one have never looked this good. :blush
 
Top