WewShe told us enough. Not interested in your whipping marks or your bed in the dog house.![]()
WewShe told us enough. Not interested in your whipping marks or your bed in the dog house.![]()
You mentioned Aussie and love; so of course I'd mention my longtime Chuck crushThat came out of nowhere.![]()
. I don't favour blondes at all but man, she's gorgeous and leggy.Icei is the only australian girl who matters.You mentioned Aussie and love; so of course I'd mention my longtime Chuck crush. I don't favour blondes at all but man, she's gorgeous and leggy.

What about @Brandish ?Icei is the only australian girl who matters.![]()
You imagine me that way Sammy-kun?What about @Brandish ?
Nah, I was more implying you don't have the genitalia to be a male but whatever floats your goat.You imagine me that way Sammy-kun?![]()

There was some in my thread too earlier iircI like the shade being thrown here! so exciting!![]()
You're after my genitalia now?Nah, I was more implying you don't have the genitalia to be a male but whatever floats your goat.

Hell no.You're after my genitalia now?
So bold![]()
Now you're being tsun?Hell no.


Tickle him where?Sam stop teasing Brandish, do you want him to tickle you or not?![]()
So, what are you getting me for our 7th anniversary?![]()
Only they know the answer to that. And why are you so interested in "where"?Tickle him where?

Cause I'm curious if you're ticklish down there as well.Only they know the answer to that. And why are you so interested in "where"?![]()

They say seventh is the year of itch, but look, at, us! As if it's day one.
ErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCause I'm curious if you're ticklish down there as well.![]()
When crackships meets real life.So sam is into Brandish?
FT turned into quite the weird community.
Why don't you come and find outCause I'm curious if you're ticklish down there as well.![]()


They say seventh is the year of itch, but look, at, us! As if it's day one.
![]()
