*smug* Geez doesn't all this lying to oursleves hurt so much? */smug*


I don't need you to tell me how fiiiiine I amYou look fabulous.![]()


I don't have a preference, but I'm sure Sammy-kun will go straight for the jewelsOnly they know the answer to that. And why are you so interested in "where"?![]()

Good. Then I take that back.I don't need you to tell me how fiiiiine I am![]()
Didn't you just tell me recently how fat you got?We're getting better with age! I for one have never looked this good.![]()
Dunno about need but sure, you can helpYou need me, right?![]()

Didn't you just tell me recently how fat you got?
![]()

Damn it stop sharing pictures of me...Didn't you just tell me recently how fat you got?
![]()
Wew.Now you're being tsun?
I can't keep up with you. Tease.
No one is tickling me except Yahate.Sam stop teasing Brandish, do you want him to tickle you or not?![]()
Hell no, I'm into Yahate. Silly sky.So sam is into Brandish?
Implying I'd go for you at all and that you have any.I don't have a preference, but I'm sure Sammy-kun will go straight for the jewels![]()

Really sam? We would never have guessed.![]()

HmmmWhy?What's your twin 's and other brothers nick name here

its goldpWhat's your twin 's and other brothers nick name here

Little project for the collective memory. Come check If outHmmmWhy?![]()