- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,545
- Reaction score
- 6,845
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, that too. Unless it's Neverland. *grumbles*Because they translate the chapters fast?
Well, that too. Unless it's Neverland. *grumbles*Because they translate the chapters fast?
I pay money for English Jump, so I already get the best possible scan quality/translation. I'm an impatient person, so that's why I tolerate MS.I guess. I prefer a better translation more than anything. It's not like you're paying these groups for the chapter, so I couldn't care much about it being released as quickly as possible.
Popularity is an interesting point when it comes to lesser known series. I never really think much about that though.
I definitely enjoyed it. Lots of useful information. Enemy group reveal, ally for the MC, etc. Overall it increased my enjoyment of the series. Also, I liked how there was an actual reason for the finger in the ear instead of the typical grimdark cliche.Thoughts on latest Demon's Plan chapter?
This chapter was definitely the best so far. Good world building and and provided an interesting angle to the premise. It hasn't sold me yet though. Having my attention for only 1 out of the 6 chapters so far isn't something to write home about. The art is also still bugging me.Thoughts on latest Demon's Plan chapter?
Yeah... Isobe is definitely the perfect example of that haha.Ranking in the magazine is what matters, no matter how much a manga sells.
I have the feeling that I repeated it a dozen of times already here. hahaha
I could swear this was a Sharkbait post... But ok, I'll bite... No dude, viz translations are HIDEOUS. And they won't ever beat Edited Manga groups... Not while we still have the printed magazine.I pay money for English Jump, so I already get the best possible scan quality/translation. I'm an impatient person, so that's why I tolerate MS.
You know that Isobe is put in the bottom on purpose like Jaguar, right?Yeah... Isobe is definitely the perfect example of that haha.
You know I do haha...You know that Isobe is put in the bottom on purpose like Jaguar, right?
Well just look at Demons Plan. The series is nothing special and is brand new, yet has a pretty big following judging by the comments each chapter gets on Reddit. If MS hadn't picked that up and another group did, most of those people probably wouldn't have ever heard of it.What I don't get is why there are people who are so persistent in wanting a series they read to be picked up by MS. I mean, why? If there's already a good scan group doing it then what's the point?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---