Front page:
SFX: Refreshing
Bafon
Hum… I don't know where it comes from but I feel someone glaring at us…
But it doesn't seem hostile.
Bafoh bafuh
…even so.
If what Harlequin and Diane told me is true…
Assuming Gloxinia is alive and siding with the Demons…
Then it must be because of the events 3000 years ago…
Extra page 1:
Title : Side story / The troll queen of the altar 4
Well then, let's wipe the floor with the trolls in no time,
get our reward and go on a booze, guys.♬
Hmmmm, according to them, it's a few steps from here.
Apparently, there's a spring that's the entrance to the druid altar… but where?
Look, captain. Is that the one they talked about?
A spring, really… more like a puddle…
Hyohyohyo. It's also nicely nicknamed Hendy's piss pond.
There was a time when a goddamned boy took a piss at this spring, completely unaware that it was a sacred entrance.
Don't tell me you're going to cross the gate?
If you value your life, you'll be better off not going there. …inside there are the dreadful trolls…
Oh wow! There's a very large space that has air under the water!!
For real?♪ Let's get there right away.♪
Thank you, old lady.
Extra page 2:
Title: Side story / The troll queen of the altar 5
Jenna… what are you doing?
SFX: Geh
I… I'm just observing their actions for the time being.
Zaneli, even you remember him, right? Just how much mean and evil the Demon can get?
I've… been worrying since I heard his name.
That's very certainly the name of the Demon who betrayed his tribe and fought alongside the Stigma 3000 years ago…
Im… impossible!! Then that midget…? No way that's true!!
You're sounding so serious…
I'm going with them too!!
Zaneli!! Aah, fine!! I'm going too!!
Bottom: To be continued.
Designs pic 1:
"The Seven Deadly Sins" character designs I
Design drafts of Tarmiel of the Four Archangels.
Due to wanting the one of the Four Archangels not quite human-like, even the candidates with a chimeric touch (or is that a temporary thing?), like the drafts in the middle and bottom left, were brought to existence. However he ended up looking already like a Demon more than a Goddess. As a result, we went with the upper draft (with a slight edition in design).
Designs pic 2:
"The Seven Deadly Sins character designs II
Design drafts of Sariel of the Four Archangels.
Unlike Tarmiel and like Ludociel, Sariel appears close to the humans. The figure of an old man got used for the left head of Tarmiel, and the young boy one (with an edition in his clothes' design) got selected. While the way his eyebrows are raised and the drooping degree of his eyes are similar to King's, his pupils are as big as Diane's. (The ones that thought they're awfully similar should try comparing them.)
Of course he isn't related to King in any way.
Text in the middle of the old man: A lot of finger joints.