In denial... 


Oh, hey @Iceiphoenix , it has been so long, glad to see you again.Fret not, for I am here. (For now)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's how it all starts.I'm not even that old; I just forget...

We do get Netflix. Stan's trying to be its direct competitor, but its selection isn't that great.That's alright then. Does that mean you guys don't get Netflix there or this is just a local alternative?
You're not one of those peoplethose that use trial times then cancel immediately lol. A friend of mine is doing the same with Spotify; who have 3 months free trial going on, then she said she'll cancel
![]()
I'll be using Stan just for the sake of watching Sherlock.Hey, Pat!! Glad to see you again too!Oh, hey @Iceiphoenix , it has been so long, glad to see you again.![]()

Don't make yourself missed, it was always a pleasure to chat with you. And of course Happy New Year to you and your family.Hey, Pat!! Glad to see you again too!![]()

I'm not! you're older than me anyway.In denial...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm scaredThat's how it all starts.![]()

Just making sureIt's New Year's day here, so it just depends on where you are.
Lol nah, none of that is happening. We're far too responsible for that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice, I wasn't even drunk, but I had a lot of fun and didn't have to walk in the cold like last year.

Fret not, for I am here. (For now)
Sky-kuuuuuuuun~
And jesus christ, so many Australians around there days. Wow. HELLO, MY GOOD COMPATRIOTS.






















Pretty much the only urban dictionary entry on Australia that's accurate. Seriously. I lived on that god forsaken (But beautiful) island for 2 yearsI knew a member here too from Queensland, but she's not been active in very long time.
That explains a lot...![]()

But she is the only australian I ever loved.![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How are you up at 4am saying this?
Fret not, for I am here. (For now)
Sky-kuuuuuuuun~
And jesus christ, so many Australians around there days. Wow. HELLO, MY GOOD COMPATRIOTS.

It's always good to meet a fellow Country[wo]man, millions of us there are nowadays.That may be true, but I'm not that forgetfulI'm not! you're older than me anyway.![]()

Which sign?
SKY Y U NO READ THE SIGNS![]()
Which sign?
Touche my dear, touche.That may be true, but I'm not that forgetful![]()



Wait what?Another love rival? Tch
NothingWait what?
