Return of the Vainglorious

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In denial... :nah
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
That's alright then. Does that mean you guys don't get Netflix there or this is just a local alternative?

You're not one of those people :XD those that use trial times then cancel immediately lol. A friend of mine is doing the same with Spotify; who have 3 months free trial going on, then she said she'll cancel :sweat
We do get Netflix. Stan's trying to be its direct competitor, but its selection isn't that great.
And nah, I am one of those people :derp I'll be using Stan just for the sake of watching Sherlock.
Oh, hey @Iceiphoenix , it has been so long, glad to see you again. :cheerbunny
Hey, Pat!! Glad to see you again too! :vbunny
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's New Year's day here, so it just depends on where you are.

Lol nah, none of that is happening. We're far too responsible for that :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Nice, I wasn't even drunk, but I had a lot of fun and didn't have to walk in the cold like last year.
Just making sure :wowsoBOB
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf



Fret not, for I am here. (For now)

Sky-kuuuuuuuun~ :blush:blush:blush


And jesus christ, so many Australians around there days. Wow. HELLO, MY GOOD COMPATRIOTS.
:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:cookiearf

ERMAHGERD you are here! :arf :glomp
How are you, Icei-tan?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I knew a member here too from Queensland, but she's not been active in very long time.



That explains a lot...:wowsoBOB
Pretty much the only urban dictionary entry on Australia that's accurate. Seriously. I lived on that god forsaken (But beautiful) island for 2 years :emocat
But she is the only australian I ever loved. :uguu
:nah
SKY Y U NO READ THE SIGNS :sexyarf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf:arf:sexyarf



Fret not, for I am here. (For now)




Sky-kuuuuuuuun~ :blush:blush:blush


And jesus christ, so many Australians around there days. Wow. HELLO, MY GOOD COMPATRIOTS.
How are you up at 4am saying this? :cookiearf
But hello Icei :amuse It's always good to meet a fellow Country[wo]man, millions of us there are nowadays.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't you konw a fake homosexual advance when you see one? Guess those rumors of that threesome between you, nii and zimby were false :nah
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,944
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Another love rival? Tch
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was the Awards I believe. I remember it because I screenshotted a pure golden post by Atomich back then :lmao
 
Top