Return of the Vainglorious

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh yes that I promise you. This year has only been a warm up
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,726
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Sky I am sorry for letting my FT pleb out and insulting your 2D waifu for laifu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey man did you watch Sherlock S4 premiere?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man did you watch Sherlock S4 premiere?
Yes of course!

Really loved the beginning bit with Sherlock and Mycroft.

I didn't know you were a fan; what did you think of it?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes of course!

Really loved the beginning bit with Sherlock and Mycroft.

I didn't know you were a fan; what did you think of it?
I watched the first 20mins but my stream played up (my net sucks). Hopefully it's a good episode, well I didn't think much of last season.

The first 2 seasons were sooo good, like some of the best TV I've watched. I'll get back to you when my stream works :)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This pictures scared the living shit out of me...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I watched the first 20mins but my stream played up (my net sucks). Hopefully it's a good episode, well I didn't think much of last season.

The first 2 seasons were sooo good, like some of the best TV I've watched. I'll get back to you when my stream works :)
Alright, let me know.

Yes definitely, I didn't really enjoy the 3rd as much. Magnusson was a good villain but there's just something about Moriarty that sets him apart.

One of my favourite episodes from the first two seasons is still the one with Irene Adler. It was so fun to see Sherlock in such an unfamiliar territory and thinking we'd finally seen a woman who was more than capable to topple him. Really liked the actress too; they had chemistry.

This pictures scared the living shit out of me...
Why? It's the same face you see in the mirror everyday :wowsoBOB
 
Top