This will be one interesting year... 


The one that says Rem is a shit.Which sign?
Wow. You sir just lost a friend.The one that says Rem is a shit.
Implying we were friends in the first place :PWow. You sir just lost a friend.

Sam! That's rude. Apologise to Sky; imagine someone saying that about Yahate.The one that says Rem is a shit.



Yes of course!Hey man did you watch Sherlock S4 premiere?
That wont be enough@Sky I am sorry for letting my FT pleb out and insulting your 2D waifu for laifu.

Only if it was Yahate I would.That wont be enough
![]()
I watched the first 20mins but my stream played up (my net sucks). Hopefully it's a good episode, well I didn't think much of last season.Yes of course!
Really loved the beginning bit with Sherlock and Mycroft.
I didn't know you were a fan; what did you think of it?

Alright, let me know.I watched the first 20mins but my stream played up (my net sucks). Hopefully it's a good episode, well I didn't think much of last season.
The first 2 seasons were sooo good, like some of the best TV I've watched. I'll get back to you when my stream works![]()
Why? It's the same face you see in the mirror everydayThis pictures scared the living shit out of me...
