Errr... Thanks? 


You're welcome. I can't say I understand being scared of one's face but as your friend, I'm here to comfort youErrr... Thanks?![]()

Are you mocking me...You're welcome. I can't say I understand being scared of one's face but as your friend, I'm here to comfort you![]()

How can you even ask that?Are you mocking me...![]()




Yes, keep hugging me.There, there![]()

You want a hug?I am not... My feelings were geniunely hurt...
WAIT IT'S OUT?Hey man did you watch Sherlock S4 premiere?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not... My feelings were geniunely hurt...

I do.You want a hug?

Hold on, I'll go get niichan.I do.![]()
Yes, keep hugging me.![]()

Wow... </3Hold on, I'll go get niichan.
TASMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Tbh I didn't know about that.Fun Fact for anyone that doesn't know this:
Australia holds a yearly Hugfest in Tasmania. It's fantastic
Yeah it's usually on somewhere near Cygnet (Of course, since it's a hippy festival).TASMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Tbh I didn't know about that.
Would you rather I hugged you?Wow... </3
I think that's what he wantsWould you rather I hugged you?
