Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, a real waifu for one. Food, tech, clothes, holiday, etc...
Real waifu? Eww. Disgusting. I only have Rem and Shana. <3

Well I also spend a lot on food and tech so...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If she uses her powers or not.
What? lolis have powers? I thought they were just small and that was their selling point.

Oh wait, that small one from Railgun had powers no? :hmm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The first time I tried starting OPM I only watched the first episode. It didn't really hook me anyway. This time around, I realize that's because I didn't even watch the second episode, and Genos :drool
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What? lolis have powers? I thought they were just small and that was their selling point.

Oh wait, that small one from Railgun had powers no? :hmm
They have the power of being adorable. :blush

Yeah but she has such an annoying personality...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
They have the power of being adorable. :blush

Yeah but she has such an annoying personality...
Not to me they don't. Well, not all of them.

Kuroko is so loud and unnecessary at times; I love it but I can also see how all the "onee-sama" can become jarring to viewers after a while.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I did not know you were into loli's dude..
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to me they don't. Well, not all of them.

Kuroko is so loud and unnecessary at times; I love it but I can also see how all the "onee-sama" can become jarring to viewers after a while.
I don't expect you to understand the power of moe anyway. :nah

She is annoying in every single way. Sure when she gets serious she is actually awesome but as a comic relief character... Just no.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Did anyone here order two extra large pizzas, one with extra cheese and ham and the other one with no meat? I hope so, because I'm sick of people prank-calling Gallon Hut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't expect you to understand the power of moe anyway. :nah

She is annoying in every single way. Sure when she gets serious she is actually awesome but as a comic relief character... Just no.
Lol I'm not trying to understand moe :heh

Well, we're at a crossroads of opinions since I enjoy her character more often than not. At least she's not bland.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the other one with no meat?
No meat? That's definitely not me. Wrong thread :wowsoBOB
 
Top