Return of the Vainglorious

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol I'm not trying to understand moe :heh

Well, we're at a crossroads of opinions since I enjoy her character more often than not. At least she's not bland.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


No meat? That's definitely not me. Wrong thread :wowsoBOB
He just wants to give you a pizza with extra sausage :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol I'm not trying to understand moe :heh

Well, we're at a crossroads of opinions since I enjoy her character more often than not. At least she's not bland.
Just don't let milly tickle yours. :worrybunny

I prefer her serious "Judgement" side. As Index/Railgun has enough weirdos in the cast already. In terms of Railgun characters she is at least more interesting as Saten or Uiharu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did anyone here order two extra large pizzas, one with extra cheese and ham and the other one with no meat? I hope so, because I'm sick of people prank-calling Gallon Hut.
Where is my Quattro Formaggi?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No meat? That's definitely not me. Wrong thread :wowsoBOB
I could swear the order said to deliver it to the worst admin to have ever existed... weird. :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where is my Quattro Formaggi?
We sell pizzas - that sounds like a car, mate. A four-cheese car.

Don't judge me, I had no better reply.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could swear the order said to deliver it to the worst admin to have ever existed... weird. :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We sell pizzas - that sounds like a car, mate. A four-cheese car.

Don't judge me, I had no better reply.
Garys thread is down the street.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Garys thread is down the street.
I just realized that if Bob were a sponge and Gary were a snail, they'd be Spongebob and his pet, Gary.

Epiphany!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Have you ever been to Scotland Bob? I'm putting together a rough plan of my next trip to Europe and I want to know if it's worth going that far north.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Have you ever been to Scotland Bob? I'm putting together a rough plan of my next trip to Europe and I want to know if it's worth going that far north.
Where in Europe are you planning on going to so far?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Where in Europe are you planning on going to so far?
Well thanks to a certain German my chances of staying in Germany for a few months is high. Ireland will be my first stop to A: visit some old school mates and B: visit my dad. Then it's over the water to Liverpool to visit my grandparents. From there maybe London, Paris then Germany.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever been to Scotland Bob? I'm putting together a rough plan of my next trip to Europe and I want to know if it's worth going that far north.
I have a few times but for work , it's an amazing country to see, especially if you can reach the Highlands and there's many castles/ruins. Definitely worth visiting if you have the chance.

He just wants to give you a pizza with extra sausage :kappa
That's just gross. You can take the sausage.

I prefer her serious "Judgement" side. As Index/Railgun has enough weirdos in the cast already. In terms of Railgun characters she is at least more interesting as Saten or Uiharu.
Wasn't there another masochist in this series too? I don't think I finished this series; I think I even told you that I watched Railgun before Index, which i still haven't seen.

I could swear the order said to deliver it to the worst admin to have ever existed... weird. :3c
You're in the wrong place then. You're looking for @xi0. :wowsoBOB
 
Top