I dunno, just thought there'd be better ways to spend your money.Where did that come from...
I dunno, just thought there'd be better ways to spend your money.Where did that come from...
There is a better way than to spend it on your beloved waifu?I dunno, just thought there'd be better ways to spend your money.
Yes, a real waifu for one. Food, tech, clothes, holiday, etc...There is a better way than to spend it on your beloved waifu?
Real waifu? Eww. Disgusting. I only have Rem and Shana. <3Yes, a real waifu for one. Food, tech, clothes, holiday, etc...

dependent on what?Sometimes red, sometimes black.![]()
What? lolis have powers? I thought they were just small and that was their selling point.If she uses her powers or not.


They have the power of being adorable.What? lolis have powers? I thought they were just small and that was their selling point.
Oh wait, that small one from Railgun had powers no?![]()

Not to me they don't. Well, not all of them.They have the power of being adorable.
Yeah but she has such an annoying personality...
Am I thinking of the same Kuroko?Kuroko is so loud and unnecessary at times
Am I thinking of the same Kuroko?
![]()
Um excuse me, what?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't expect you to understand the power of moe anyway.Not to me they don't. Well, not all of them.
Kuroko is so loud and unnecessary at times; I love it but I can also see how all the "onee-sama" can become jarring to viewers after a while.

Neither did I...I did not know you were into loli's dude..

Lol I'm not trying to understand moeI don't expect you to understand the power of moe anyway.
She is annoying in every single way. Sure when she gets serious she is actually awesome but as a comic relief character... Just no.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No meat? That's definitely not me. Wrong threadthe other one with no meat?
