Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's how big a game should be lol. Too many and people end up having to wait too long for inactive players. Though I suppose it's down to who's hosting the game in question.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's how big a game should be lol. Too many and people end up having to wait too long for inactive players. Though I suppose it's down to who's hosting the game in question.
More players = more fun

My last game had 22 players. Except @Ajeel Ramal and @Miralicious akuma, everyone played at least one round. If properly managed, a larger game can be done within the time frame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie @Shinyarcanine45 @Mononoke
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I thought the game's purpose is to worship the celeb, because he's better than anyone else, no?
Yes that is the point. Please ignore Philia. :heh
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok, now that the main competitor is out, the real race can begin! Whose gonna win my heart :bishie
I wonder...i wonder:kappa
Let's get serious:ttgl
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Darky please no :gwah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I won't accept this defiling! :arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ugh, sry Phi, I'm out. Won't have the time since I'm too involved in other stuff until after the 19th.
:emocat

Host
@Philia

Celebrity
@Evil3ye

Players

@GodDarkness
@lakhan220
@Atomicus
@WithYouInSpirit
@Brandish
@Zasz
@Holt
@A.ulq

Pending

@Erinyes


I thought the game's purpose is to worship the celeb, because he's better than anyone else, no?
Hmmm.... you're in for some surprise, when someone inquires about your favorite sex toy.
The purpose of this particular game is to dig your naughty laifu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie @kira @Demonspeed

Where the fuck are you :yelling
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
too lazy to participate on this one :arf
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
sorry, Philia-kun. this isn't my cup of tea. I'll just end up forgetting to send questions and answers again. :reject :sweatdrop
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
fine :yelling and only because you asked nicely :arf


don't blame me if I forget to PM :handgun
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh Phil, let them be. I prefer it small and intimate :vbunny
 
Top