Why are you talking about us here? And if you think that's wild, you've seen nothing yet

Why are you talking about us here? And if you think that's wild, you've seen nothing yet

Why not? You own MHWhy are you talking about us here? And if you think that's wild, you've seen nothing yet![]()


Why are you talking about us here? And if you think that's wild, you've seen nothing yet![]()

*
Probably redWhats your color?
do you regret not being part of Sibyl system?Probably red
Wouldn't recommend anyone else but her. She's perfect for that role![]()
She could play her ina ction movie

tsunemori, her development was insane throughout the show. I liked makishima too he was stronger than kamui and toganeWouldn't recommend anyone else but her. She's perfect for that role
Who's your favourite character from psycho pass?
Should have guessed it from your avitsunemori, her development was insane throughout the show. I liked makishima too he was stronger than kamui and togane

yeah and a movieShould have guessed it from your avi
Did you watch S2 then?
ratings?yeah and a movie
idk the official ratingg but its a good one kogami is in itratings?
no makishima thenidk the official ratingg but its a good one kogami is in it
well he died a little bit in season 1no makishima then
What? he is still alive? I'm sure he died at end of S1well he died a little bit in season 1
yeah he is deadWhat? he is still alive? I'm sure he died at end of S1