- Joined
- Mar 29, 2016
- Messages
- 837
- Reaction score
- 4,594
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
I do agree that Lucy is a pretty underrated character but I don't think it's fair to rate an attack based on how many times it takes out an opponent. Rather we should be looking at WHO it takes out. Angel and Jackal aren't really the best when it comes durability so by pure feats Urano Metria isn't that strong. I do however believe that the next time we see the spell it will be 100 times stronger.
1. Roaring Thunder (assuming it's stronger than the unnamed nuke that almost wiped out Ajeel)
2. FDK Demolition Fist
3. Grand Chariot
4. Ice Devil's Zeroth longsword
5. Urano Metria
6. Mira's Alergia attack
7. Formula 100
8. Sky Drill
9. Photon Slicer (who used this spell again?) [/QUOTE]
1. Roaring Thunder (assuming it's stronger than the unnamed nuke that almost wiped out Ajeel)
2. FDK Demolition Fist
3. Grand Chariot
4. Ice Devil's Zeroth longsword
5. Urano Metria
6. Mira's Alergia attack
7. Formula 100
8. Sky Drill
9. Photon Slicer (who used this spell again?) [/QUOTE]

.