Discussion Alvarez Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Betting on Jacob losing next round
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
It's Jacob. I can already tell just from the score that I gave him myself.
Maybe..

















Just maybe..

















Justice says NO!

#11



Ajeel Ramal
Score: 4,54166667


Highest score: 8 x 2 (@DiMaria Yesta, @randimari)
Lowest score: 1 x 3 (@Brandish, @Nemispelled, @~Charging Lightning~)

Y'all shook? I'm actually glad Ajeel went out before Jacob, because the latter is superior to Ajeel by quite a mile if you ask me. I gave him a 3, which is my lowest score in this rate. So yes, I indeed see Ajeel as the weakest Spriggan.

I mean come on, Sand Magic? Really? It's nice, but does it really fulfill the feats a Spriggan tier should have? If you compare this with the leagues of Age Seal and Universe One, does Ajeel really deserve the title of a Spriggan at all? But whatever, all this doesn't change the fact that the power of this man is still overwhelming. Sandworld, Sands of Death and Ant Lion Pit are some amazing feats. To me, Sand Body must be his most impressive feat out of the whole set. I can say whatever I want about Ajeel not having what it takes to be Spriggan-worthy, but he has still the second best defense of the twelve after Bloodman. That moment where he turned the swords that Erza fired at him into sand was serious hype. But well, I guess that was just it.

Overview
Magic: Sand Magic
Spriggan Team: West
Highlights: Chapter 446, 447, 455 & 458​
 

Laxus chan-yo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
590
Reaction score
2,635
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
WTF? The guy was beating the shit out of Erza, the same chick who was duking it out fiercely with non-dragonized Irene. He even faced all of team Natsu together and didn't fair bad at all. His is solid mid spriggan tier.

Unbelievable :epicfacepalm
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yeah, i agree with the results so far. I placed Ajeel right before Neinhart. I like Ajeel to be honest, i think he's kinda cool and i wanted him to shine. But as BluePegasus said, compared to others he's just not THAT good. Jacob might be lame with his virgin eyes, but his Transport is extremely deady. He almost annihilated the whole FT guild in a clap. I didn't rate Jacob that high at all (i actually think i rated him 3rd lowest) but his Transport still puts him higher than Ajeel.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I didn't expect Ajeel to be 11th, I thought he'd get 10th. He's pretty underrated, like in FT tournament when he was voted to lose against DiMaria without Age Seal :fail
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I view this like power ranking sorter Char made a while ago but with more modification by combining score from multiple members and more exciting thing: one revelation per day. This is fun.

I might reveal mine someday.............haha

I didn't expect Ajeel to be 11th, I thought he'd get 10th. He's pretty underrated, like in FT tournament when he was voted to lose against DiMaria without Age Seal :fail
Haha yeah at that time I voted for him
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Transport > Ajeel
Nothing to say really.
Can't lie I actually agree that Transport is better than Sand Magic on face value but I'm not taking Jacob one vs. one Ajeel. All Jacob can do is put him in his pocket dimension. If Ajeel gets ahold of Jacob even if he's invisible with his Stealth Ajeel will dry his ass out.
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
WTF? The guy was beating the shit out of Erza, the same chick who was duking it out fiercely with non-dragonized Irene. He even faced all of team Natsu together and didn't fair bad at all. His is solid mid spriggan tier.

Unbelievable :epicfacepalm
You can't really compare the Erza fights bro. In one Erza was using some of her weak armors and couldn't touch her opponent because of the nature of his magic while in the other one she was using hot pants (her strongest and most hax armor to date) against a Sprigg that was hiding her true power. Also if team Natsu weren't restricted by Makarov's constant worrying then they would have wiped Ajeel out in a flash.

This is kind of a shock. I did rate him on the same level as Jacob but I didn't expect him to finish behind him.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Can't lie I actually agree that Transport is better than Sand Magic on face value but I'm not taking Jacob one vs. one Ajeel. All Jacob can do is put him in his pocket dimension. If Ajeel gets ahold of Jacob even if he's invisible with his Stealth Ajeel will dry his ass out.
When Jackob cast transport he can kill them, this is not only pocket dimension. That was stated in manga.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
with this Logic Jacob should be higher and above ---->Wahl.Invel.Serena.Bloodman.Brandish.Larcade
It's all about who has the better hax magic. Transport can be countered in some ways; take space related magic for example. As for other hax machines like Invel, Bloodman and Larcade, I think their hax magic is superior to Jacob's. I mean, I can't come up with a way to counter Ice Lock instead of killing yourself. As for Bloodman and Larcade, I don't think I should explain myself.

But I DO think that Jacob is superior to the Spriggans that are focused on raw power, like God Serena and Wall.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
with this Logic Jacob should be higher and above ---->Wahl.Invel.Serena.Bloodman.Brandish.Larcade
Only no Brandish and Larcade because Brandish can burst organs and Larcade can make him sleeping. The rest dont have counter to beat transport.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I'll give you that @Asorx but man I just can't take Jacob over Ajeel 1v1. That's what I'm basing it off of.

@BluePegasus no way God Serena is stronger than Jacob in raw power. But we'll see where he ends up. If Jacob doesn't come 10th ooh lord.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I'll give you that @Asorx but man I just can't take Jacob over Ajeel 1v1. That's what I'm basing it off of.

@BluePegasus no way God Serena is stronger than Jacob in raw power. But we'll see where he ends up. If Jacob doesn't come 10th ooh lord.
I know how you feel. Jackob is lame but he is "Assassin" He dont need a big aoe spells to kill someone but still he is dangerous if opponent dont have boobs :fail
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@BluePegasus no way God Serena is stronger than Jacob in raw power. But we'll see where he ends up. If Jacob doesn't come 10th ooh lord.
I think you understood me wrong. I put Jacob above God Serena because I don't see him countering Transport. I don't actually think Jacob is superior to him in raw power, lol.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Honestly so far I agree with Neinhart being #12 but Ajeel at 11? I have to disagree here. I'd definitely rate Ajeel higher than Jacob, and correct me if I'm wrong but this is a power rating at the end of the day going from the title, and I don't see how Transport would put Jacob above Ajeel in terms of power. Sure, you consider other factors when it comes to determining power rankings but at the same time I don't think Jacob is actually > Ajeel.
 
Top