Discussion Alvarez Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
"He has abandoned this land. He has crossed over to Alakitasia. The Twelve Shields that protect Emperor Spriggan, the Spriggan Twelve.. He is one of them now. Yes, there are 11 more mages who can stand toe-to-toe with even Ishgar mightiest mage! Such is the Alvarez Empire!"











The Alvarez Mages Rate



We have wait quite a long time, haven't we? After Brandish' first appearance, I was thrilled to see the rest of the Spriggan Twelve and their much hyped magic. Guess what, the whole picture has finally been completed. Every Spriggan has made their debut, and we have learned many more about their capabilities. And now, it's time to rate them!

This is what you need to do:
- Rate every Spriggan on a power scale from 1 to 10 (you may use half marks like 1,5 and 2,5) and send them to me in PM.
- Compare them with each other, and not with non-Spriggan characters. For example, if you think the gap between August and Ajeel is huge, you should make a big difference between their rating scores.
- You can't change your scores after submitting.
- Make this work for everyone and don't send in troll votes.

The Spriggans:
Ajeel
Wall
Jacob
Neinhart
Brandish
God Serena
Bloodman
Invel
Dimaria
Larcade
Irene
August

VOTING CLOSES JANUARY 23TH!

After the voting period, I'll release the rating list from #12 to #1 with one elimination a day.

Good luck my fellow pegasi.

 
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Can I just do it here......

Not a one liner
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry, I didn't get your mention :( (since IIRC only 5 people can be tagged per post). I'll be PMing you soon, kinda busy here atm. :3

notanoneliner
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Can I just do it here......

Not a one liner
Well it's not really the meaning to post your scores in here, since it'd be better for this rate if they'll be kept secret till the revelations.

Sorry, I didn't get your mention :( (since IIRC only 5 people can be tagged per post). I'll be PMing you soon, kinda busy here atm. :3

notanoneliner
Oh is that so? Well seems like my tag storm was useless then lol.

And thanks! Take your time.
 
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
So, who's going to be our first Spriggan to fall?





























No fuck was given..

#12



Neinhart
Score: 3,45833333

Highest score: 7 x 4 (@Belserion, @BluePegasus, @DiMaria Yesta, @PluePegasus)
Lowest score: 1 x 6 (@Atomicus, @Brandish, @Nemispelled, @Seven777, @**Salty**, @~Charging Lightning~)

Oh well, I think everyone saw this one coming. I mean, there is a reason why the majority of the forum gives him names like Neintrash and Fodderhart. Honestly, I don't think he deserves the lowest place in this rate at all; there's actually a reason why I'm one of the few people that gave him a score of 7. His durability may be very poor, but the capabilities of his magic are pretty insane. Imagine what would happen once he will use it against mages like Natsu and Gray, who faced dozens of powerful opponents in the past. It could end up being an outright stomp if you ask me. But okay, it's not like everyone faced as many enemies in their life like Natsu or Gray did. And that's directly the weak spot of it.

Even though I'm not surprised by his position, his score did surprise me. After all, he still got three Historia Spriggans in his collection which can be summoned at any time. They may be weaker versions, but at least their spells didn't show any indication of difference. Just look at what Historia God Serena caused after he appeared on the battlefield. Whatever, I high key don't think this man deserves all those insulting names he gets.

Overview
Magic: Historia of the Dead, Wind Magic
Spriggan Team: South
Highlights: Chapter 481, 482, 483 & 500​
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Neinhart coming last was to be expected. I'm one of the rare people who actually like Neinhart. Of course, it's funny to make fun of him cause I have but in truth his magic is dope as fuck. Design is weak. Color scheme is laughable but I saw some fanarts that made me like it better. Still better than Jacob. My guy rocking him did him no favors. It is what it is.
 

randimari

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
105
Reaction score
248
Age
33
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, Neinhart is kinda (emphasis on kinda ;)) attractive to me... Historia of the Dead is a pretty cool and crazy magic.. I like his hair color. He's gets alot of grieve from the fandom but I find him not bad :) I rated Jacob higher than him, I meant to change that.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I gave Neinhart 3/10 and put him last. 3 compared to 3,45833333, that's close enough :)
The main problem is that i needed August and Neinhart to be pretty far from each other in terms of ratings. So yeah, i gave him 3.
7/10 for Neinhart seems VERY generous to me, as imo August or Irene or even DImaria would deserve more than 10 in that case :derp
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Eh I wouldn't put him in last. Trash durability but fairly competent offensively with his blast/wind magic and historia has the potential to be very deadly, especially if he can draw from his own memories and summon Wahl/Bradman/Serena all at once (like he has done) or better yet, just summon one of them individually at full (or close to) strength. If I had to rate Neinhart on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the strongest spriggan and 1 being the weakest I'd say Neinhart is a 3/10.

My vote would have went to Jacob for weakest, but I'm betting two nickels and a dime that he's going out next so whatever.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
#11 tonight, in slightly more than 4 hours. The next elimination has a score average that is more than a FULL mark above Neinhart's. Any guesses?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
How are scores tallied?
 
Top