this is not the place to discuss Edited Mangas groups
this isn't a general thread
This, it's fine to talk about what groups are doing what Jump series and comparing multiple releases, but this looks like it's going to devolve into bashing on specific groups so I'm going to end the discussion here.
That said, I may as well say this: I have worked on various weekly series for over half a decade now (wow that makes me kind of depressed to type) and regardless of my personal opinion on any specific group's quality or lack thereof, I am aware of many behind-the-scenes things that go on to get stuff translated that most people are not. So trust me on this, wanting someone to steal a series from someone else is much, much more likely to piss everyone off than to do anything useful. People are going to try and get their releases out faster at the expense of quality, and if you're not going to put effort into something then there's really no reason to do it in the first place. I personally have had multiple series "stolen" from me and released faster than I could do them with garbage translations. One in particular just ended and had a particularly bad fuckup in the translation that now 99% of its readership thinks is completely accurate and has started coming up with disturbing (yet kind of hilarious) justifications to make it fit with what actually happened.
Also, wishing for early raw providers to get caught is just insanely hypocritical - you're literally hoping someone gets arrested (I have seen this happen to someone I know), and if you think scanning these magazines is a big enough crime to deserve jail, you should not be reading those scans. Plus it'd screw over anyone else getting scans from them, which might include something you actually like. (Again, this has happened to me, both as a reader and as someone actually using said scans to translate shit.)
Rant over, back to new series hype(?) I guess.