- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
WOW Gonhei and boichi & Tamura characters design are the best in my opinion......New Series Preview color
![]()
but you can't judge manga just by char design...
WOW Gonhei and boichi & Tamura characters design are the best in my opinion......New Series Preview color
![]()
The baby will come too in the future :PI guess that's what the early spoilers meant when they said Tamura's new series was "Beelzebub, with no baby"

For a long time, since 2011, One Piece have had more overseas Merchandise sales than Dragon Ball, but last year due to Dragon Ball Super popularity and the movies Dragon Ball was able to make a come back. Earning Toei Animation 1.478 Billion yen overseas as Licensing, while One Piece did less with 1.431 Billion yen.Well it's more popular internationally.
Idk if International sales for DB Merch outsell Japan's sales for OP Merch. I'd imagine it does though
Well I am pretty excited that golf manga. Let's see how that will play outNew Series Preview color
![]()
Yeah let's see if the mangaka can preform a miracle by making something interesting about GolfWell I am pretty excited that golf manga. Let's see how that will play out

He will proably do something ridiculous like a one shot hole with "beyond human capabilities curves", etc. I called it.Yeah let's see if the mangaka can preform a miracle by making something interesting about Golf![]()
I'll be seconding thisHe will proably do something ridiculous like a one shot hole with "beyond human capabilities curves", etc. I called it.

This will not be the first popular Golf series in the magazine!Yeah let's see if the mangaka can preform a miracle by making something interesting about Golf![]()
Rising Impact, I'm a proud owner. Bless Nakaba Suzuki for giving us a golf and figure skating mangaThis will not be the first popular Golf series in the magazine!
With superpowers that can shake the very core of this sport, it will. And with ROBOTS.This will not be the first popular Golf series in the magazine!
You forgot the laser beams...With superpowers that can shake the very core of this sport, it will. And with ROBOTS.
But really... Why would somebody put robots and golf together... Isn't simply cheating? "They can calculate everything and make 100% perfect shots."
Dear Lord...You forgot the laser beams...

yes, yes, how could I forget? So it will be like what? A "real steel" kind of thing? The glasses boy will shake its golf club and the robot will mimic using its LASER BEAM club? Like Star Wars.You forgot the laser beams...