No?Is this your attempt at getting back at me for trolling the absolute hell out of you?
No?Is this your attempt at getting back at me for trolling the absolute hell out of you?

Better win!Right. Uploaded my entry. Now to play the waiting game![]()


Ooooooooooooh, do tell what happened kind sir.Is this your attempt at getting back at me for trolling the absolute hell out of you?
I somehow made him think that PM Intervention was legitOoooooooooooh, do tell what happened kind sir.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Top kek.I somehow made him think that PM Intervention was legit![]()
I know right?! It's incredible! @Yahate 's wonderful cousin Rei came through with this one and I can't believe just how nice it looks. Now if only I can get an avi done up xDOhhhh and nice Azura signature![]()
Truth be told when it comes to Art like Graphic Designs like these I sort of wing it in the competitions. My real strengths are Photography and Literature but having good taste usually helps too.Top kek.
I know right?! It's incredible! @Yahate 's wonderful cousin Rei came through with this one and I can't believe just how nice it looks. Now if only I can get an avi done up xD
If you like his signature made by Rei then check out the set I got from her. It's amazing.Ohhhh and nice Azura signature![]()

Aw nah mate, it's Spock from Star Trek /sIs it Kylo Ren from Star Wars?![]()
Aye that set is amazing. I think my sig is a little bit better though thanks to the detail between the two images, but both are absolutely fantastic. Any ideas for me next avi darling?If you like his signature made by Rei then check out the set I got from her. It's amazing.
One and only!Is it Kylo Ren from Star Wars?![]()

And I thought that Sammy would mention it somewhere in between the lines.
I did mention it though darling:And I thought that Sammy would mention it somewhere in between the lines.
She is and does tons of works for me. I hate it when my avis don't look at least decent.
@Yahate 's wonderful cousin Rei
Yes, but I meant before now.I did mention it though darling:

Wonderful? The best... I'm not satisfied. Don't disrespect Star Guardian Cousins!I did mention it though darling
I'm just itching to get my hands on my new Computer. I paid for it with scholarship money and it's really well decked out for Graphic Design. Until now i've just done the best I can with not much.And I thought that Sammy would mention it somewhere in between the lines.
She is and does tons of works for me. I hate it when my avis don't look at least decent.