Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How are you doing Sam? Do you go to college or are you freewheeling through life right now?
I'm doing pretty good at the moment tbh. I'm currently preparing for an audition to get into a conservatorium of music in the 2nd semester of this year, and just doing music things around the place while I do that. Also paying off that Nintendo Switch preorder I have because BOTW :P But yeah, I've got to say things are going pretty decently for me, especially since I have my perfect @Yahate to brighten my days.
 

Polemos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
572
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm just itching to get my hands on my new Computer. I paid for it with scholarship money and it's really well decked out for Graphic Design. Until now i've just done the best I can with not much.
From what I know Rei uses just GIMP. Well, go on, be the very best.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wonderful? The best... I'm not satisfied. Don't disrespect Star Guardian Cousins!
Yes, you cousins are the best but you're my perfect Yahate, I can't help putting you a bit above the other two...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Since Photography and Literature are my forte, I already have the means to continue writing on into the sunset, but I'm currently saving up for a new Camera. (Right after that Mafia 3 Special Edition gets here :pleased )

But I do want to get better at Graphic Design because I know the truth of things. Visual art like Painting, Drawing and Graphics are more recognized than Literature or even photography these days :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then again, I miraculously got the Gold Medal last year so maybe my good points do have their merits.
@Yahate @SirSamuel016 will either of you be participating in this year's Art Season?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Then again, I miraculously got the Gold Medal last year so maybe my good points do have their merits.
@Yahate @SirSamuel016 will either of you be participating in this year's Art Season?
I keep telling @Yahate she should go for it though because I'm sure she could go pretty far in it. As for me, unless something writing related comes up then probably not as when it comes to images, the best edits I can do is stuff like this:
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I can't speak with the utmost knowledge since I've yet to be here a year, but I know all of the Ranking Artists love new blood bringing something fresh to the table every year into the rankings. I think I might aim for top 3 again this year, though maybe even trying not to come first if it starts to look that way. Idk, striving for 1st place 2 years in a row seems a little, off.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I can't speak with the utmost knowledge since I've yet to be here a year, but I know all of the Ranking Artists love new blood bringing something fresh to the table every year into the rankings. I think I might aim for top 3 again this year, though maybe even trying not to come first if it starts to look that way. Idk, striving for 1st place 2 years in a row seems a little, off.
You could always focus on making more contributive posts around the website. (I'm not saying you don't make contributive posts, I'm just saying you can spam at times kek)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You could always focus on making more contributive posts around the website. (I'm not saying you don't make contributive posts, I'm just saying you can spam at times kek)
Hmm? I insert a One Liner here and there because that's just what I do. The level of "contribution" varies depending on my interest in the subject at hand. And sometimes I just don't have much to say other than sharing my thoughts.

Like, this comment hurts me a little, because the fact is that my lengthier posts which much of the establishment seems to see as contributive (regardless of its content) tend to be in smaller forums that lots don't visit ever.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like, this comment hurts me a little, because the fact is that my lengthier posts which much of the establishment seems to see as contributive (regardless of its content) tend to be in smaller forums that lots don't visit ever.
Ah sorry dude, it was meant more as a joke because you used to spam a fair bit.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah sorry dude, it was meant more as a joke because you used to spam a fair bit.
Oh I'm painfully aware of those times. Before the Awards I look at my posts in some sections and.... cringe. I guess people can even grow up online eh?

If I were to say the sections where I feel I fit in the best, they'd be
Tokyo Ghoul
Tower of God
Yakusoku no Neverland
General Category. (Spam is a good amount of the Fun Forum stuff, yes :heh )
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh I'm painfully aware of those times. Before the Awards I look at my posts in some sections and.... cringe. I guess people can even grow up online eh?

If I were to say the sections where I feel I fit in the best, they'd be
Tokyo Ghoul
Tower of God
Yakusoku no Neverland
General Category. (Spam is a good amount of the Fun Forum stuff, yes :heh )
If there are forums that I think I fit into well, it'd be:
- Fairy Tail (I wonder why lmao)
- Music
- Shokugeki no Soma (I don't visit as nearly as much as I should RIP)

Also at least you're redeeming yourself from those times by doing things like pranking @Atomicus
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahh the Fairy Tail Section.... the staff, and a good deal of the members are fantastic, people who come up with fun things to keep other engaged and live on through the cringe and butthurt. There're only a few that seem to like taking it too far and just egging others on into fights. If I were to guess the hardest and busiest Local Mod Positions, then the Art Category, or the Fairy Tail Forum.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@WithYouInSpirit

Actually haven't read it in a while now. Got caught up in TV and books. But currently I'm not binge-ing any TV and only reading two books so I'll probably have time for it again. :amuse
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I built this one using Metabox. Comes at a hefty price of $2100 but It'll be worth it.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I built this one using Metabox. Cones at a hefty price of $2100 but It'll be worth it.
You built it?:darn
I think mine is an Asus GTX3000,and it's been 4 years i got it now:verily
Do you plan to install games on it?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You built it?:darn
I think mine is an Asus GTX3000,and it's been 4 years i got it now:verily
Do you plan to install games on it?
It's more than capable of running games even though it's not an optimized gaming machine. What did you have in mind?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's more than capable of running games even though it's not an optimized gaming machine. What did you have in mind?
I just asked:amuse
Though I got Starcraft II, LoL, and a few programs
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll be focusing more on home browsing and work with this one honestly, but there's always room for gaming on the side if I feel like it :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness @niichan @Atomicus
Guess who just became a Final Year Apprentice? :amuse
This time next year I'll become a Second Chef :]
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'll be focusing more on home browsing and work with this one honestly, but there's always room for gaming on the side if I feel like it :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness @niichan @Atomicus
Guess who just became a Final Year Apprentice? :amuse
This time next year I'll become a Second Chef :]
That's great to hear :zomg

How long had you been working as Assistant Chef though?

Good luck though man, I know you can do it :]
 
Top