I play Pokémon GO. If someone says 'Pokémon' I go away.
Except if they're talking about 1st or 2nd gen.
Except if they're talking about 1st or 2nd gen.
Was that a joke or a reaction ?I play Pokémon GO. If someone says 'Pokémon' I go away.
Except if they're talking about 1st or 2nd gen.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was team mystic back when I actually played the game. We had the gym in Federation Square locked down for a whole 3 weeks :]Oh looks someone just bought a new PCWhy didn't you buy a new phone as well?
Do you play Pokemon GO? Which team are you?
No games that I playCS:GO, Heroes and Generals, Black Ops 3.
That's all I've purchased or downloaded so far.
Though, bo3 was a 82.5 GB download so I don't really feel like waiting another 24 hours to play a game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was team mystic back when I actually played the game. We had the gym in Federation Square locked down for a whole 3 weeks :]

Same :/No games that I play
Except for Black Ops 3 but I play that on the Xbox cuz I'm a peasant
You have one? :3I love DS3 but I have a PS4. Dual console lyfee
Wutface
Yh something weird is going around and whilst you're on the gaming subject you guys should try out Sniper Elite 3 or 4Not sure. My postcount hasn't gone down, so no posts were deleted. But I swear I had like 7200 last I glanced.

I don't have enough money to spare on games this weekYh something weird is going around and whilst you're on the gaming subject you guys should try out Sniper Elite 3 or 4![]()

Normally I don't play them until 8 or 9 months after the release dateI don't have enough money to spare on games this week![]()
Same. I rarely get games on release unless they're really something special. Granted, SE4 looks great in any case.Normally I don't play them until 8 or 9 months after the release date