Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What games do you play on there?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
CS:GO, Heroes and Generals, Black Ops 3.
That's all I've purchased or downloaded so far.
Though, bo3 was a 82.5 GB download so I don't really feel like waiting another 24 hours to play a game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh looks someone just bought a new PC :kappa Why didn't you buy a new phone as well? :kappa

Do you play Pokemon GO? Which team are you?
I was team mystic back when I actually played the game. We had the gym in Federation Square locked down for a whole 3 weeks :]
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
CS:GO, Heroes and Generals, Black Ops 3.
That's all I've purchased or downloaded so far.
Though, bo3 was a 82.5 GB download so I don't really feel like waiting another 24 hours to play a game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was team mystic back when I actually played the game. We had the gym in Federation Square locked down for a whole 3 weeks :]
No games that I play :mono

Except for Black Ops 3 but I play that on the Xbox cuz I'm a peasant
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
When I get my gaming PC, hopefully we could play CS GO together :3
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well if you ever want to lower yourself back down to my level and play on Xbox, name's SonOfDaws on there. DCoreB on steam, but I just have Dark Souls 3, SFV, and a bunch of single player games on there
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not sure. My postcount hasn't gone down, so no posts were deleted. But I swear I had like 7200 last I glanced.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Not sure. My postcount hasn't gone down, so no posts were deleted. But I swear I had like 7200 last I glanced.
Yh something weird is going around and whilst you're on the gaming subject you guys should try out Sniper Elite 3 or 4 :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yh something weird is going around and whilst you're on the gaming subject you guys should try out Sniper Elite 3 or 4 :nod
I don't have enough money to spare on games this week :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Normally I don't play them until 8 or 9 months after the release date
Same. I rarely get games on release unless they're really something special. Granted, SE4 looks great in any case.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Have you played SE3?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I got it to play the campaign through with a friend.
 
Top