Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Right. Uploaded my entry. Now to play the waiting game :amuse
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ooooooooooooh, do tell what happened kind sir.
I somehow made him think that PM Intervention was legit :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ohhhh and nice Azura signature :zomg
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,793
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Top kek.



I know right?! It's incredible! @Yahate 's wonderful cousin Rei came through with this one and I can't believe just how nice it looks. Now if only I can get an avi done up xD
Truth be told when it comes to Art like Graphic Designs like these I sort of wing it in the competitions. My real strengths are Photography and Literature but having good taste usually helps too.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is it Kylo Ren from Star Wars?:?bunny
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,793
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is it Kylo Ren from Star Wars?:?bunny
Aw nah mate, it's Spock from Star Trek /s

If you like his signature made by Rei then check out the set I got from her. It's amazing.
Aye that set is amazing. I think my sig is a little bit better though thanks to the detail between the two images, but both are absolutely fantastic. Any ideas for me next avi darling?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello @Yahate :amuse
So you're Rei's cousin? I had no idea :D

@Organizized how did you go with Tokyo Ghoul by the way? It's been awhile since your last update and i'm afraid that it's crushed your heart and soul already.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And I thought that Sammy would mention it somewhere in between the lines.
She is and does tons of works for me. I hate it when my avis don't look at least decent.
I'm just itching to get my hands on my new Computer. I paid for it with scholarship money and it's really well decked out for Graphic Design. Until now i've just done the best I can with not much.
 
Top