- Joined
- Jan 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1,401
- Reaction score
- 8,522
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It is announced that Rock Lee no Seishu Full Power Ninden has surpassed printing 510,000 copies.
Kids manga don't really sell lots. The only kid manga series that sells well is Pocket Monster Special.Somehow that is surprising to me. If it did that much I wonder what made them make the anime only 50 episodes.
310,000.It is announced that Rock Lee no Seishu Full Power Ninden has surpassed printing 510,000 copies.
It's only paper, I'm not even sure how often it's printed anymore. It went from once every three months to every month, now I think it's every two months? Not sure about chapter length, but it's for kids even younger than WSJ's target audience so pretty much nothing other than chibi spinoffs, plus it runs "best of" chapters from Kochikame and Saiki. They also started running Hell Teacher Nube NEO in there, which I will fucking never understand because all that's going to do is make little kids who want to read ahead go buy Grand Jump, which they really should not be doing.does anyone here follow this magazine? I have a lot of question
this is only paper right? there's no digital for this?
does anything that isn't a chibi spinoff of something else make them any money?
how many pages does it get in total and how many pages is the average chapter length?
I'm asking because every other jump magazine put bunch of volumes every month, but this put a couple of volume out per year
That timing made me laugh.does anything that isn't a chibi spinoff of something else make them any money?