Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Guess who's back already?











The Ishgar Mages Rate



So after the Spriggan Twelve Rate, we head towards an all new rate focused on Ishgar's most recognisable mages. 37 mages out of 8 different guilds, y'all ready?

This is what you need to do:
- Rate every mage on a power scale from 1 to 10 (you may use half marks like 1,5 and 2,5) and send them to me in PM. This time, you may give one 11 to the mage that you think is the strongest out of all the others.
- Compare them with each other, and not with characters outside the rate.
- You can't change your scores after submitting.
- Make this work for everyone and don't send in troll votes.

The mages:

Natsu
Gray
Lucy
Erza
Wendy
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Freed
Juvia
Gildarts
Sting
Rogue
Minerva
Yukino
Orga
Rufus
Lyon
Toby
Kagura
Milliana
Hibiki
Ren
Eve
Ichiya
Bacchus
Rocker
Jellal
Meredy
Midnight
Cobra
Racer
Sorano
Hyberion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Jura

If you want to participate, please copy and paste this list and put your scores behind their names:

Natsu
Gray
Lucy
Erza
Wendy
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Freed
Juvia
Gildarts
Sting
Rogue
Minerva
Yukino
Orga
Rufus
Lyon
Sherria
Toby
Kagura
Milliana
Hibiki
Ren
Eve
Ichiya
Bacchus
Rocker
Jellal
Meredy
Midnight
Cobra
Racer
Sorano
Hyberion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Jura

VOTING CLOSES FEBRUARY 11TH!

After the voting period, I'll reveal #37 to #1 with 3 eliminations (37-25), 2 eliminations (25-10) or 1 elimination (10-1) a day.

Oh, and please start a new conversation with me if you want to participate instead of using a former one. Thanks in advance!

This rate is over, find the link to the full statistics below:
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/ishgar-mages-power-rate-1-and-2.3007162/page-32#post-4558565​
 
Last edited:

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
I have a question, by comparing, we can compare them to others outside their own guild, like for ex: I compare Natsu to not only to his guild members but everyone else in the other guilds?
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I have a question, by comparing, we can compare them to others outside their own guild, like for ex: I compare Natsu to not only to his guild members but everyone else in the other guilds?
You may compare anyone to everyone in this rate. Just not someone who isn't in this rate.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Just want to check, when we compare them are we taking them in their base forms, or (say for Natsu) does he get FDKM, Igneel's power etc.? Same for Sting, are we including his WSDF?

Man, I'm looking forward to this! Thanks a lot for doing this BP, the Spriggan rankings were great but this looks even better!
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
You may compare anyone to everyone in this rate. Just not someone who isn't in this rate.
Ok and another question, I just have to start a conversation with you on your page with my ratings? (Sorry this my first time)

Just want to check, when we compare them are we taking them in their base forms, or (say for Natsu) does he get FDKM, Igneel's power etc.? Same for Sting, are we including his WSDF?

Man, I'm looking forward to this! Thanks a lot for doing this BP, the Spriggan rankings were great but this looks even better!
Yeah you just compare them overall of everything they got but not temporary power ups though like Igneel's power for example.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just want to check, when we compare them are we taking them in their base forms, or (say for Natsu) does he get FDKM, Igneel's power etc.? Same for Sting, are we including his WSDF?

Man, I'm looking forward to this! Thanks a lot for doing this BP, the Spriggan rankings were great but this looks even better!
Yeah this is a pretty important distinction, as this has the potential to change the power-scale by huge margins.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Just want to check, when we compare them are we taking them in their base forms, or (say for Natsu) does he get FDKM, Igneel's power etc.? Same for Sting, are we including his WSDF?
Every feat that they're capable of using. So yes, including all the power-ups (only if they can enter them at free will).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok and another question, I just have to start a conversation with you on your page with my ratings? (Sorry this my first time)
Just start a conversation with me by clicking on my avatar and then press "Start a Conversation".
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Every feat that they're capable of using. So yes, including all the power-ups (only if they can enter them at free will).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Just start a conversation with me by clicking on my avatar and then press "Start a Conversation".
Just to be sure, yes or no?
- Natsu with Igneel's power
- Sting with Rogue's power (including WSD mode)
- Gajeel's black iron mode (after consuming the antimagic particles).
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Just to be sure, yes or no?
- Natsu with Igneel's power
- Sting with Rogue's power (including WSD mode)
- Gajeel's black iron mode (after consuming the antimagic particles).
Since Natsu can't use Igneel's power at free will (since he can't use it anymore) it shouldn't be taken into consideration. As for the last two, yes.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Sorano not making the cut triggers me lol. Can you swap her for Rocker? He's gonna come in at 36 so might as well. I know you don't wanna mess up the number count but swaps should be fine?
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I'm not good in power levels rankings, so I'll be just watching and enjoying results, but... Am I blind, or there's no Jura on the list?
And shouldn't Acnologia be on the list too? I wish to see this score: 11,000... :hip

Good luck @BluePegasus, Ishgar ranking will be more tough than Spriggan's one, but you did well with the first one, so I'm pretty sure you'll do as well with this one :)
 

Cosmicstar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
1,797
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Since Natsu can't use Igneel's power at free will (since he can't use it anymore) it shouldn't be taken into consideration. As for the last two, yes.
Why would Gajeel Iron black mode be allowed when he can only gain that form when Bradman is around. It isn't something he can enter into by himself at will anytime he wants.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I can see there will be some wizards with score solid 1 eliminated at the same time



I'm looking forward to this all deserved 10/10 scores

Let the bias be with our favourites...

I More excited in 20-10 than top 10 tbh
Let's give Kagura 11 :snidely

I'm not good in power levels rankings, so I'll be just watching and enjoying results, but... Am I blind, or there's no Jura on the list?
And shouldn't Acnologia be on the list too? I wish to see this score: 11,000... :hip

Good luck @BluePegasus, Ishgar ranking will be more tough than Spriggan's one, but you did well with the first one, so I'm pretty sure you'll do as well with this one :)
Join us :) It will be fun
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

I'm looking forward to this all deserved 10/10 scores

Let the bias be with our favourites...

I More excited in 20-10 than top 10 tbh
LOL i actually thought about using this so it begins gif. Damn, i'm way too late.

This is going to be so difficult. Some characters will be extremely easy to place though :teehee (Rocker? Toby? :derp)
I don't know when i'll do it but that's gonna be hard for sure.
 
Top