Did you watch Gochiusa? (just asking)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know me too well.You should, there're lolis in this video![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Bene is not a german though...Woohoo now I have lodgings! \○/
I could probably visit Nii, and bene, and Syx, and Herms, and Gry, and.... Geez all these Germans![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kinda. My favorite quote from Kuzu no Honkai so far.Your title is about unrequited love, Sky-kun?![]()

He is a vampire.Ah, Gomen
![]()
For a second I thought you meant what you want to do next and started laughing, then I remembered this is what you want to buy, so sounds reasonable indeed : DWell I have one or two VN in mind and three movies. And a certain Game.
Mhhh I disagree. As I said I honestly doubt it will be that easy and smooth.
My love for you is the real deal.
Will watch that later.![]()

Thanks for your understanding.For a second I thought you meant what you want to do next and started laughing, then I remembered this is what you want to buy, so sounds reasonable indeed : D
Nothing is easy and smooth in life~
Heh...
100 points for you if you actually watched it and didn't forget. Who am I kidding though? x'D
Yeah I have great plans. Japan here we come... Again... 

YesThanks for your understanding.Yeah I have great plans. Japan here we come... Again...
Apart from a japanese girls p... Err... Yes.
Yay I have 100 points now. What can I get now?![]()

Anyway, +100 points for you, but you're still at -900 : D--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Running gag? Nande...? It is your glorious plan, not mine.Yes
is that your new running gag?
And yet you still didn't comment on it at allAnyway, +100 points for you, but you're still at -900 : D
oh and--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---

lol you really love to point that out in some way again and again huh?Running gag? Nande...? It is your glorious plan, not mine.
Well what to say... I agree with the final statement. Perfect waifu bots would be a huge blow to population. So let's create them!
I really want my own Neko Waifu which looks like Rem.
How did I get -1000?--- Double Post Merged, ---
I love those pages. Sadly it is so true... =/



lol you really love to point that out in some way again and again huh?![]()
Not going to happen though...
Not reading any manga, anime way way later? Check
Breaking your promise again? Check
First is -150, the second is -850... Especially the second one got me looking like this:
One can dream at least, a new Railgun season won't happen before Index either...![]()



Sadly my motivation doesn't work like I want it to. So I myself am glad if I do something that makes me happy. 
Dropping these off since I was in that part of the internet...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I can't let anyone from the FT board out of my sight these days smhOh my bad

It's currently a massive trend in japan which has been spurred on by japanese stars even getting behind it.What's with that outfit?
I see that it's all the rage at the moment....
Not that I'm complaining mind you.![]()
So it was youI can't let anyone from the FT board out of my sight these days smh
I asked this same question but it triggered pplWhat's with that outfit?
I see that it's all the rage at the moment....
Not that I'm complaining mind you.![]()

Does it have a specific name?It's currently a massive trend in japan which has been spurred on by japanese stars even getting behind it.

"Virgin Killing Sweater" will get you the most resultsDoes it have a specific name?
For research purposes of course.![]()
)
How fitting."Virgin Killing Sweater" will get you the most results
