Did you take photograph of Mt. Fuji when nii and you visited Japan? 


Sadly I only have one good picture and I took that while we were on a train.Did you take photograph of Mt. Fuji when nii and you visited Japan?![]()
Like Sky said, we didn't have any luck with the weatherDid you take photograph of Mt. Fuji when nii and you visited Japan?![]()
And not much time over there, otherwise we might have gone a bit closer to Fuji. This is probably the best shot of Fuji I took during our last trip:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Just by seeing it I can tell it's so cold brrr did you go there during winter?Like Sky said, we didn't have any luck with the weatherAnd not much time over there, otherwise we might have gone a bit closer to Fuji. This is probably the best shot of Fuji I took during our last trip:
![]()
Your pic made me feel like I time-travel to the past skyAnd this was mine:
![]()
Both far from perfect.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Next time, Onii-sama.![]()
cool picFuji-sama.Fuji
Just by seeing it I can tell it's so cold brrr did you go there during winter?
Your pic made me feel like I time-travel to the past skycool pic



Did you go to Hokkaido as well? Have you tried Shinkansen?Fuji-sama.
No it was during spring. Not that cold actually. Still humid...
To the past? How so?![]()

because of the setting: noon/afternoon, field, Japanese typical buildings. All led me to think so 

2 timesHow many times have you been to Japan?
Just asking.![]()

You mean... so far...2 times![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hokkaido is our goal for the next time actually. We want to visit Sapporo.Did you go to Hokkaido as well? Have you tried Shinkansen?
Yeahbecause of the setting: noon/afternoon, field, Japanese typical buildings. All led me to think so
![]()

Hokkaido is great!Hokkaido is our goal for the next time actually. We want to visit Sapporo.

Oh, I thought you had been there more than that.2 times![]()

Living there isn't so expensive (depending on where you compare it with), but flights can be somewhat pricey - especially if you don't want to fly to TokyoOh, I thought you had been there more than that.
Was it expensive to book a flight and live there for a while?
Oh, is that so?Living there isn't so expensive (depending on where you compare it with), but flights can be somewhat pricey - especially if you don't want to fly to Tokyo



And the next time is still far awayYou mean... so far...![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's Sky's mortal enemy zimby, better don't mention that.Hokkaido is great!
Especially if you like walking through forests.
Well something to look forward to, right?And the next time is still far away
Did I forget a post btw?
That's Sky's mortal enemy zimby, better don't mention that.



Sigh, I guess so.Well something to look forward to, right?
I am not sure... I might have to take a look.
I used the exact same words already.![]()
