Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Did you take photograph of Mt. Fuji when nii and you visited Japan? :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you take photograph of Mt. Fuji when nii and you visited Japan? :?bunny
Like Sky said, we didn't have any luck with the weather :( And not much time over there, otherwise we might have gone a bit closer to Fuji. This is probably the best shot of Fuji I took during our last trip:

 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Fuji :zomg

Like Sky said, we didn't have any luck with the weather :( And not much time over there, otherwise we might have gone a bit closer to Fuji. This is probably the best shot of Fuji I took during our last trip:

Just by seeing it I can tell it's so cold brrr did you go there during winter?

And this was mine:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Both far from perfect.
Next time, Onii-sama. :blush
Your pic made me feel like I time-travel to the past sky :zomg cool pic
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Fuji :zomg

Just by seeing it I can tell it's so cold brrr did you go there during winter?

Your pic made me feel like I time-travel to the past sky :zomg cool pic
Fuji-sama. :blush

No it was during spring. Not that cold actually. Still humid... :gwah

To the past? How so? :D
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Fuji-sama. :blush

No it was during spring. Not that cold actually. Still humid... :gwah

To the past? How so? :D
Did you go to Hokkaido as well? Have you tried Shinkansen? :wtf

Yeah :D because of the setting: noon/afternoon, field, Japanese typical buildings. All led me to think so :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How many times have you been to Japan?
Just asking. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mean... so far... :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you go to Hokkaido as well? Have you tried Shinkansen? :wtf

Yeah :D because of the setting: noon/afternoon, field, Japanese typical buildings. All led me to think so :blush
Hokkaido is our goal for the next time actually. We want to visit Sapporo.

That pictures above was made on a Shinkansen iirc. :D

Ah right. The beauty of Japan. I love that country. <3
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hokkaido is our goal for the next time actually. We want to visit Sapporo.
Hokkaido is great!

Especially if you like walking through forests.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You know, forests - large area, lots of trees... that kinda thing.

Like this


You like hiking sky?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, I thought you had been there more than that. :blush
Was it expensive to book a flight and live there for a while?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, I thought you had been there more than that. :blush
Was it expensive to book a flight and live there for a while?
Living there isn't so expensive (depending on where you compare it with), but flights can be somewhat pricey - especially if you don't want to fly to Tokyo
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Living there isn't so expensive (depending on where you compare it with), but flights can be somewhat pricey - especially if you don't want to fly to Tokyo
Oh, is that so?
That's nice to know considering that someday I'd like to go living there. :D
As for the flights, well, I thought as much! :XD
Thanks Zim! :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mean... so far... :hug
And the next time is still far away :oh

Did I forget a post btw? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hokkaido is great!

Especially if you like walking through forests.
That's Sky's mortal enemy zimby, better don't mention that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And the next time is still far away :oh

Did I forget a post btw? :XD

That's Sky's mortal enemy zimby, better don't mention that.
Well something to look forward to, right? :blush

I am not sure... I might have to take a look. :kappa

I used the exact same words already. :kappa
 
Top