Since when were you under the impression this was an introduction thread?

Since when were you under the impression this poll was made by The Ghost ?


  • Total voters
    3

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I need to move forward from this and grow from it...:wtf
I will make sure to write a review about your character development


Yeah it wasn't one-liner obviously :hmph
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will make sure to write a review about your character development


Yeah it wasn't one-liner obviously :hmph
Not like he or other greens can do anything here. :hmph

Besides, the member and moderator zones are made for spam. :blush :handgun
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used to be a huge gamer, but now I only play stuff here and there. I still like them, just have moved more to anime/manga.
What games were you talking about specifically?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I used to be a huge gamer, but now I only play stuff here and there. I still like them, just have moved more to anime/manga.
What games were you talking about specifically?
Do you used to play Esports?
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah not that into it, but I did play tons of games. Halo, Gears of war, COD, Mass effect, the earlier Assassin Creed games ect.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nah not that into it, but I did play tons of games. Halo, Gears of war, COD, Mass effect, the earlier Assassin Creed games ect.
Ahh I see. Sounds fun :D

Although COD...

:spank
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I used to be a huge gamer, but now I only play stuff here and there. I still like them, just have moved more to anime/manga.
What games were you talking about specifically?
Nothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?
Do you used to play Esports?
People still play those games...:kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?

People still play those games...:kappa
Counter Strike GO and DOTA 2 are still popular tho
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The epic thread name lured me here:zomg. Best character automatically means best mod. Good luck Aizen-sama!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh oh Brett go to your Personal Details tab and change your title to Chair-Sama!
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
just stopping by to share something good

Food is good. Thought this was gonna be plot now didn't you?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
just stopping by to share something good

Food is good. Thought this was gonna be plot now didn't you?
Bet you a few of the mods are going to fall for that.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?

People still play those games...:kappa
Hmm well, these are really my hobbies, and other than that just school basically.:XD
The epic thread name lured me here:zomg. Best character automatically means best mod. Good luck Aizen-sama!
Thanks, Bel! You know I could not resist the Aizen reference. :arf
Oh oh Brett go to your Personal Details tab and change your title to Chair-Sama!
Perfect idea man! I like it.:verily
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know you would make a thread like this.
You have been dancing in the palms of our hands since the day you registered.


:kappa
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Top